CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

NA starts at 5pm ET on Twitch.tv/Halo like the past ones, right? Making sure before I sticky the thread on r/Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 2

My power is back!!!!

Caught a fee matches on my phone. Teams look tired and still unpracticed. Close games vs low seeds. Think we could see some upsets

I feel for Optic man.. that sucks. That's what you get with lame online tournaments tho. Other team should have been patient and tried to replay the games.

Man. The kid that took the win over Optic is getting torn apart by Ninja's chat. 

Pray for this kid.

Do we know for a fact that it's DdoS and they dont' just live on the east coast where the snow storm happened?

Do we know for a fact that it's DdoS and they dont' just live on the east coast where the snow storm happened?

Posey is east coast & def. in the blizzard.

Is there not some dispute system? Or can they not prove it?

There is a dispute system, but theres no true way to prove that the other team DDos'd you. You can get programs to track all the packets coming and going from your connection, but theres no way to prove who's actually sending them. If you lag out of an online tournament, you're just screwed. Unless the other team wants to be chill about it and just restart the game. 

is there really no chance of this being disputed.  like cmon thats absurd

especially when they were winning the games.  thats not even close to fair.  and in this tournement under these conditions.  Thats the most brutally unfair outcome for flamesword

This is why online tourneys suck. This+Bo3+Breakout+single elim. And that's the format to qualify for a chance to win $2 mill. I REALLY hope they fix this format for whatever they plan on doing for Halo 5 in the next 3 years.

Really sucks to see people's dreams get shattered by shitty rules and shady people.

This is what happens when shitty AM players get the SLIGHTEST chance of winning. They immediately take the win because they know they can't win normally. Props to the teams that play replays out of respect.

• Upvote (+1) 8

In all serious the team who played Optic should have replayed out of respect.  That other team is going to be beat in the next round of two and be done for the season....

• Upvote (+1) 4

Anyone else think the sudds playing under the final boss named cursed them into getting first rounded?  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 6

MLG should really let Optic have a full replay. The weather could be a factor and that isn't the players fault.

• Upvote (+1) 7

wooooooooooooow that's so fucked up...

EDIT; they need to sort their fucking shit for the LCQ ... Damn

How are they supposed to sort it out? If an individual is being denial of service attacked it's coming in to their personal internet connection. There is nothing Microsoft can do about that.

I still bet it's blizzard storm outtage related.

This shit isn't even funny anymore. I feel bad for these pros, some of them treat it like their job and to get screwed over like this sucks. It had to be fucking exhausting trying to find a team of 4 today. I don't envy anyone being on the bubble of top 16.

• Upvote (+1) 3

YES, it is chicken shit and you won't have the respect of the pros when you don't replay the series.

BUT, there is a reason there are more than one qualifier..

AND nobody was this upset when it happened to APG's team 

PS i wont do these capital letter things anymore.

PSS GO RENEGADES!

• Upvote (+1) 3

YES, it is chicken shit and you won't have the respect of the pros when you don't replay the series.

BUT, there is a reason there are more than one qualifier..

AND nobody was this upset when it happened to APG's team 

PS i wont do these capital letter things anymore.

PSS GO RENEGADES!

Yeah they did abide the rules, same thing when it happened to APG.

There is no proof there was a Ddos attack.