CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I hope no pro's get the shaft from this storm and lose power/internet for the tournament.

Now back to conserving my phone battery

CLG didnt want Ogre 2 but then people get mad at EG because they felt the same way. LOL. Children.

There's a huge difference between not picking up a player and dropping a player 3 days before roster lock for a multi-million $ tourney.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yes, let's all act like we know more about who is the best pickup than the guys who literally live and breathe Halo 5.

Millennials spend so much time on the internet they can no longer properly interpret emotion.

My post was in response to him tweeting "shut up" to Lethul and then at someone else who tweeted at him. I wasn't watching his stream or even aware he was streaming at the time. Telling someone to shut up is generally either in anger/annoyance OR in the way a teenage girl often uses the phrase.

He was certainly annoyed at Lethul and then at the other person who tweeted at him. People can feel angry without having to display it externally. What most definitely happened was he got frustrated and told him to shut up, followed it up with his reasons for telling him to shut and then moved on with his day.

I don't feel you're singling me out as a "millennial" with this statement because ultimately I agree with your point, but I will say I am 26 with not much time to spend on the internet anymore.

No hard feelings!

My post was in response to him tweeting "shut up" to Lethul and then at someone else who tweeted at him. I wasn't watching his stream or even aware he was streaming at the time. Telling someone to shut up is generally either in anger/annoyance OR in the way a teenage girl often uses the phrase.

He was certainly annoyed at Lethul and then at the other person who tweeted at him. People can feel angry without having to display it externally. What most definitely happened was he got frustrated and told him to shut up, followed it up with his reasons for telling him to shut and then moved on with his day.

I don't feel you're singling me out as a "millennial" with this statement because ultimately I agree with your point, but I will say I am 26 with not much time to spend on the internet anymore.

No hard feelings!

I have no idea what you are talking about. I was replying to someone else who replied to me and was talking about millennials in general. I am pretty sure everyone here including myself is a millennial. 

That's literally the opposite of singling someone out.

inb4 Formal and Enable play in the last chance qualifier and qualify for regionals and make all this roster mania shitstorm irrelevant  :kappa:

What sort of human being has 1 DOWNLOAD 0.4 UP IN 2016.

Vex is literally connecting from 3G. That is why he is lagging out. Should have know this would have been a bad idea... lol

• Upvote (+1) 2