CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Two dudes in or near cover shooting at each other

Ninja will keep staring at cover until other dude's teammate kills him / he kills dude in cover / one of Ninja's teammates kill dude / dude kills Ninja (i.e. that specific battle is resolved)

Better players will sometimes leave dude in cover and either back down and recover / push somewhere else / not fight back in the first place if they're down shots. (i.e. not worry about that specific battle and remember there are 8 players on the field, not 2)

So basically, tunnel vision.

Munoz is the new ToTz?

:bman:

Also, not sure how people are still surprised by teams making changes for a new title. Every team went into finals expecting first and if they performed poorly or not what they expected there were going to be changes made. I like Spartan and he will be a problem in h5 like he was in late h4, just has to use this change as motivation and realize the game is the game.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I think Tiberius' LOL/Halo comparisons are pretty informative (for both games) and I don't even play LOL. i don't see what's so hard to understand if you actually take the time to read them

Spartan said on his stream that after this he will never team or even be friends with ninja ever again.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The salt levels are about to get un real from now on with team changes. 99% of the top teams basically have full rides to events and are salaried players. 

Getting dropped isnt just about your "friend" screwing over your trust anymore, that shit is messing with your monthly income now.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I don't know how it went down with the dropping, and I'm not defending Ninja but reading that comment made me legit cringe.

It's crazy how friendships can be broken just because or team changes... Normally when this kind of thing happens people make up and be friends again. Spartan was more upset about what Ninja had to say rather than just getting dropped from the team. Apparently Ninja told Spartan he should still stay with the Team Liquid org and be a sub. Spartan took this as an insult because he sees it as "He doesn't think that I'm good enough to play pro so he wants me to just stay and stream for the org." Which IMO is pretty shitty.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The salt levels are about to get un real from now on with team changes. 99% of the top teams basically have full rides to events and are salaried players.

Getting dropped isnt just about your "friend" screwing over your trust anymore, that shit is messing with your monthly income now.

idk how to double quote on mobile but yeah you and cyren are right and people don't understand the business aspect of things and with a scene like esports that isn't stable and your income fluctuates this should never be your main source of income. Look at lxthul, he has the most h2a wins and he's still doing slave work.

Good lord, it's a fucken business guys. A lot of the pros are now in their young to mid 20's and with a big prize pool coming soon they need this for an income. You are going to have to sacrifice some relationships to be on a top team. I'm not saying go full Frank Underwood, but I'm sure a lot of you know what I mean.

The Team Liquid team put out for Season 2 was a scrape of a barrel team of players left that didn't perform well towards the end of S2. I doubt anyone thought they would stick together going into Halo 5: Guardians.

If you want to have friends and sleepovers and shit go for it, if you want to be the best, go get a team and grinds this shit out at launch in October and stop with the high school relationship drama crap.

I don't know how it went down with the dropping, and I'm not defending Ninja but reading that comment made me legit cringe.

66df512be1f5d3e25773346931eee51e.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

Maybe now when @@Randa talks shit, he won't get shit on by OpTic.

yeah cause I didn't out place them every event and beat them at finals. Keepo
  • Upvote (+1) 5

1th?

Wow nvm Mao is just better than me

Nice little squad, Unlegit is a beast, for sure.

• Upvote (+1) 3

yeah cause I didn't out place them every event and beat them at finals. Keepo

Beat them a few more times and get back to me.

EDIT: For real though, good luck with the new team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

edb52d36f0ce526a80d4e017df531131.png

Made this statement after watching him in St. Louis.

He's gone from that to teaming with the Sudds, to being signed by eLevate.  Nice climb.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Maybe we'll see a Vas 'Avi reunion? Ryanoob, Arkanum, Shooter, & Str8 Sick?

Edit: Also, congrats to the new Elevate roster. Should be a good dark horse team. 

Maybe we'll see a Vas 'Avi reunion? Ryanoob, Arkanum, Shooter, & Str8 Sick?

I'm fairly confident 75% of that roster is already together post-Liquid aftermath