CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So winterfox seems to have a 4th, just could not get it in, but they're working with MLG support to get in. They'll be fine, I imagine.

You're right thanks for understanding lol some people on here are less mature  ;)

Not trying to be "less mature". I'm updating all the teams for people here so we have point totals and everything. Don't have time to explain everything to everyone. Sorry

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So winterfox seems to have a 4th, just could not get it in, but they're working with MLG support to get in. They'll be fine, I imagine.

Until they decline them like happened in the other OT.

I said it before these guys should have locked this up earlier.

Batch just decimated Silky Paws to get the last kill of the game and goose Silky Paws.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not trying to be "less mature". I'm updating all the teams for people here so we have point totals and everything. Don't have time to explain everything to everyone. Sorry

I understand and thanks for doing this for everyone! Everyone makes mistakes lol, and everyone has the right to post dank memes making fun of peoples mistakes  B)

Edit: Also I blame Lethul for actually making me believe EG might have crumbled right before the roster lock  :lxthul:  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Imagine not waiting until the last minute to finalize your roster?

imagine lethul creating uncontrollable chaos 3 days before roster lock for a 3 million dollar tourney 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Imagine not waiting until the last minute to finalize your roster?

imagine lethul creating uncontrollable chaos 3 days before roster lock for a 3 million dollar tourney 

helloo

• Upvote (+1) 2

The crazy thing is Lethul is demonstrating how stupid this roster system is. Imagine if EG actually HAD planned to do this, and Lethul went back to EG with 5 minutes remaining. Everyone would hate EG, but players like Commonly wouldn't be able to just jump back onto their old teams. It would create another hurricane just minutes from the roster lock and pretty much fuck over every other team.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Hope this isn't a troll. Want to see T2 compete with real players haha

Everyone in Aces chat was saying this. I am trying to find a way to confirm.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

-Roster Lock + Halo tourney after the craziest series of team changes since Halo 3

-PistOgre2 returns

-Brady vs Manning

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

• Upvote (+1) 8

The crazy thing is Lethul is demonstrating how stupid this roster system is. Imagine if EG actually HAD planned to do this, and Lethul went back to EG with 5 minutes remaining. Everyone would hate EG, but players like Commonly wouldn't be able to just jump back onto their old teams. It would create another hurricane just minutes from the roster lock and pretty much fuck over every other team.

I have been pointing that exact situation out for a month. I don't think anyone was dick enough though