CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Popping in to say the Halohype is giving me some real H2c vibes... can't wait to see how everything unfolds throughout HWC. 

Really hoping Ogre2, T2, Ola, FiS find their way to the main stage - whichever team they land on. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

anybody know who will be casting from their living room today?

if it's walshy, i predict the unpacked boxes and dirty dishes will all be in exactly the same place as last time.

mmm Joe added to Laser Focus, still looks like they need that 4th

I was only going to play to help out some friends (Exemplify, Eccentrik, Posey) but now that Posey is out I think I'm gonna go with my original plan and stop playing for a little bit. Thanks for all the updates throughout this crazy week you guys are seriously underrated in what you guys do.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was only going to play to help out some friends (Exemplify, Eccentrik, Posey) but now that Posey is out I think I'm gonna go with my original plan and stop playing for a little bit. Thanks for all the updates throughout this crazy week you guys are seriously underrated in what you guys do.

Yea I saw that you were only plaiying because they got boned. Feel bad for them honestly.

Yea I saw that you were only plaiying because they got boned. Feel bad for them honestly.

Yeah it's a shitty situation.....just started playing Halo for Halo5 and I've never seen anything like this lmao

Old school. Is this even a question?!?!

:simms:  :simms:  :simms:  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ninja looks like he is about to drop the hottest album of 2016

1f138c9180836dee0866c8e04d91d44f.png

CAN'T CATCH A BREAK by Ty Blevins. The freshest, spookiest, meme slammed remix coming in  :flames:  :flames:  :flames:  :flames:  :flames: for 2016

• Upvote (+1) 6

5 minutes by my phone clock...

What happens if a top 15 seed doesnt finalize their roster? they out of regionals?