CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm starting my catch up on the thread. And I'm updating the spreadsheet. Will report back if/when I make it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Am I the only one who missed the part where T2 was still a talented, relevant player within the past 6 years or so? I feel like I really missed something with the way he's been tweeting about everyone doubting him. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm starting my catch up on the thread. And I'm updating the spreadsheet. Will report back if/when I make it.

Good luck 

T2 left Halo to join the cult of Yoga. Sorry but I can't feel sorry for him not finding a team last minute with little to no dedication towards the game beforehand.

• Upvote (+1) 7

T2, tragic, very nerdy, and elamite teaming for this qualifier. -Ace

Yep. Weird because Elamite is actually trash at this game. I've matched him in MM twice and destroyed him both times. And I'm only around 1800 Onyx.

• Upvote (+1) 1

T2 left Halo to join the cult of Yoga. Sorry but I can't feel sorry for him not finding a team last minute with little to no dedication towards the game beforehand.

Dude T2 has been grinding the game every night the past 2 months. He's definitely not a god but he's good.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yep. Weird because Elamite is actually trash at this game. I've matched him in MM twice and destroyed him both times. And I'm only around 1800 Onyx.

I actually just posted this exact thing in Ace's chat, lol. I was only 1750 at the time

give it a fucking rest with the yoga shit. what's wrong with t2 enjoying yoga?

I am just going to assume you are joking not because no mature adult could possibly develop that much sodium over shade at yoga.

And T2 has definitely not been grinding non stop for two months. You'd have to be sown dedicate Str8 fanboy to think that. He looked okay last night but he wasn't even the best player Optic tried out.

I'm surprised about the amount of people claiming to be F/A when it's not true, but I'm even more surprised about the amount of people falling for it and thinking it's serious. 

This shade meta is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

Agreed

Anyone else find it strange that they have not updated the prize pool in over a month now? 

• Upvote (+1) 5