CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

48 hours that killed competitive Halo.

All this madness might be exciting for the hardcore crowd but I assure you that the invisible enthusiast majority is losing interest by the minute. We want stablility that allows rivalries to develop in the context of familiar teams of players. We want a narrative that maintains tension across an entire season, not just the day before and after a tournament. We want to be able to root for out favorite team not just a team shell with a constantly revolving door.

I know it's always been like this in esports but to nowhere near this extent. I want 2006/07 FB vs. Carbon and 2009/10 Str8 vs. TG vs. Instinct. Yes I'm old (as dirt) and old fashioned with it but I want the game to mean something to at least some players and not be simply a distraction around which politics and power plays revolve. The ONLY person who comes out of this melee with any dignity is (surprise surprise) Ogre2. 

Good thing the rosters are locked for two months after today, huh?

If anyone is subbed to Ninja, check out his emotes.

:intel:

I was in there about a half hour ago editing a few commands and didn't even notice. 

I'm so excited. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I've seen that happen occasionally on halo tracker. Not sure if it's a bad API read or what.

Bad API, so much weird shit comes through it

D3MON D, a player I certainly do not miss.

Demon D was a young bombshell it's a shame he moved out of halo I was a huge fan of ambush back in the day....also still waiting for the return of heaven and earth ( come back to halo killer drew)

Demon D was a young bombshell it's a shame he moved out of halo I was a huge fan of ambush back in the day....also still waiting for the return of heaven and earth ( come back to halo killer drew)

Heaven and Earth was my favorite team by far - I even had a shirt of theirs. The team with KillerDrew and Strongside was amazing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

FiS is on Optic

Optic will not make it to regionals confirmed

Sources?

Im just waiting for some roster bombshell to hit 10 minutes before roster lock

zLWmgex.gif

I never thought I would see the day the absolute greatness that is Rocko's Modern Life grace these forums. Today is a good day.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Imagine a bunch of teams offering the same free agents spots and just the insanity that is going to take place right before the tournament. What if all of these teams don't get their rosters set in time and miss their chance at the tournament? Very risky.

Thanks! That's cool. Hopefully they snag posey too.

Someone on the OG subreddit is saying they did.