CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Random but do any top players use Xbox One Elite Controller at all since it's launch last year?

Chig does

...oh wait

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I just made this picture of our Queen Lethul.

Hope you guys have a laugh.

dc54yh.jpg

All hail the Queen! :uncledrew:

I just made this picture of our Queen Lethul.

Hope you guys have a laugh.

-snip-

amazing

could you possibly photoshop APG's photo into the locket? that would be pretty funny imo

• Upvote (+1) 1

Random but do any top players use Xbox One Elite Controller at all since it's launch last year?

They all seem to use Scuf. Probably get them for free though so makes sense I guess!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm sure there are one or two, but that would be it. Most of the competitive players switched to a scuf right before h5. It became whatdan

a majority before elite even came out. The elite seems to have more durability, which will eventually turn into more players using them. As of now though, I believe most players are still using scufs.

So in the UK we have the last chance qualifier cup today with the winner going through to the EMEA finals in February. 

Teams 

Bracket 
Stream

Now that Epsilon, Dignitas and Team Infused are not competing this is a weird one to call.

imo would love to see a exceL v Viperio final, anyone here following tonight's qualifier?  

• Upvote (+1) 2

today is going to be a crazy day to watch.

I imagine huge upsets everywhere with all the last minute team changes.

I kinda feel like Halo has turned into Lord of the Flies the past few days. The amount of anxiety and pressure in the competitive scene is palpable. Its endlessly entertaining and mildly disturbing. I knew that this kinda money would make things more cutthroat than ever, but who would've guessed this much drama? Cant wait to see how it all unfolds. Thoughts and prayers go out to Sudd2 and his family.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Oh to think how this OQ won't matter for so many teams because they failed to wake up due to staying up all night.

what a time for halo

what a time to be alive

Indeed!

When does the tournament start today?

Flamesword is the most depressed person I've ever seen. And those comments about nobody seems to want to play with Maniac, damn.

At this point, I don't think any top Pro players are going to team with them and they are going to be left outside top 15.

It really sucks to see. After having Stellur leave and being so cool about it, two big names who I still enjoy having as a part of the pro scene might just be having their fate decided for them. They could and should have done stuff differently since H5 released, but it must feel pretty crappy to finally do something like the bootcamp and then have your team crumble around you right after that, whilst your new young gun is still at your house, all thanks to Hurricane Lethul.

Probably a stupid question, but where do I easily find out points for each player as things stand?