CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Omg I feel so bad for FS for being subpar at h5 and alienating himself by teaming with obnoxious players, OMG I feel sooo bad for him, it's not like this is all his own fault

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Well, I mean Lenox did post in here yesterday with the schedule and matchups, so one could assume they are set with the originally invited teams. But with how many changes happened, who knows?

Perhaps they are waiting for rosters to lock, just as everyone else is at this point, ha. Anything could happen, as this week has shown.

Thats for the X-games, Rostermania has only affected very little of that.  This is more about musical chairs at th 7th-16th spots.

Omg I feel so bad for FS for being subpar at h5 and alienating himself by teaming with obnoxious players, OMG I feel sooo bad for him, it's not like this is all his own fault

who on optic is obnoxious

Who is obnoxious?

everyone asks who is obnoxious but no one said anything about FS being subpar at h5 :walshy:

I agree he's subpar. I don't agree with the obnoxious part.

• Upvote (+1) 1

obnoxious players

He teamed with Maniac. In hindsight that was his only mistake. I don't think people had a problem with Maniac until he went to Optic.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know it's been like that for ages but what's with Ola's gamertag?

He usually has a gamertag that represents his favourite shows/Characters 

C 3POla for example

I think Hunter x is an anime he watches. Thats a total guess though

• Upvote (+1) 1

So teams wouldnt sleep in fear of getting shaded. Does that mean everyones sleep deprived for this very important tourney? 

So teams wouldnt sleep in fear of getting shaded. Does that mean everyones sleep deprived for this very important tourney? 

Everyone that isn't AE/EG/CLG/Leftovers

I was thinking about that with Flamesword.

I can usually game for maybe 4-8 hours at most at one time before my gameplay becames crap. My concentration and decision making takes a hit.

I can only imagine what Flame was playing like last night while trying to impress potential team mates.

He usually has a gamertag that represents his favourite shows/Characters 

C 3POla for example

I think Hunter x is an anime he watches. Thats a total guess though

yea, the weird parts of his GT are derived from 'Hunter X Hunter' and 'DragonBall Z'

I'm pretty sure these rosters being locked in for the cup doesn't actually mean shit until they lock. You can still add/remove players until the deadline.

Damn!

Went and got some sleep expecting to wake up and see a clusterfuck. I now see that I must wait longer D:

MY PANIC DISORDER CANNOT HANDLE THIS SHIT, GUYS.

• Upvote (+1) 1