CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Team Liquid bout to win this qualifier. Ace and Unlegit always fall asleep at this time. They gonna get that well rested bonus. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 8

lmfao oh do I now? Everyone trolling in a halo discussion at 8 in the morning and I contribute to the gossip and I need to evaluate my life choices

You're going about it the wrong way.

Here's some #HardTruth for everyone, it doesn't matter what team FS makes with Optic, cause no matter what combination it's going to suck. The odds are he won't make it to regionals either.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 13

Here's some #HardTruth for everyone, it doesn't matter what team FS makes with Optic, cause no matter what combination it's going to suck. The odds are he won't make it to regionals either.

No shit.  Like the last 30 pages of this thread have been posts about how optic is done and how everyone feels bad for Flamesword.  This #hardTruth as you put it, is not something new.

Thought you had some intel?

• Upvote (+1) 1

lmfao oh do I now? Everyone trolling in a halo discussion at 8 in the morning and I contribute to the gossip and I need to evaluate my life choices

None of us are trolling. We are all giving intel. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

#Tellussomethingwedon'tknow #Softtruth

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

No shit.

Thought you had some intel?

Intel is, these AM teams don't matter, they all go out in the 2-3 round. The teams to beat are EG, CLG, LO, AE, and NV. That's it and all the #Intel anyone needs #letsgetthistourneystarted
  • Downvote (-1) 13

You need to re-evaluate your life choices.

Anyway - cup begins at 2pm, right?

Still wondering what X-Games is going to say regarding rosters/ invited teams. Original rosters only? New teams have to be invited after final points standings/ rosters today? Hmm.

Hope they announce that info soon. Seems like it takes forever to get information

I love that there are 4 or 5 different teams that could very possibly win this tournament.

thats what I'm saying Mean Bean
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I love that there are 4 or 5 different teams that could very possibly win this tournament.

Hell yea, and i'm excited for the 'AM' teams to come in and shake things up leading into regionals.  Granted ROSTERMANIA has kind of fucked a little bit of that up.  But i feel like this is going to make regionals exciting.  I forsee a few sleeper teams to break into the top 8 for that 7th/8th spot.  

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

made an account just to let you know everyone knew that already. Tell us something we don't already know you dense mofo you just got salty enough to make an account kappa ;)

S8O9idv.jpg

• Downvote (-1) 9

made an account just to let you know everyone knew that already. Tell us something we don't already know you dense mofo

welcome to the site! glad you made the effort to make an account and roast

• Upvote (+1) 2

Mikwinning is always the odd man out. 

A storm is approaching and if its anything like the storm rifle in H5....

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wish I was a pro.

Id love to drop a vague tweet and see the forums erupt. 

I can imagine how funny it is for them to see us speculate .

What are all these pros waiting for?

they're waiting to see who plays musical teams next. we have a few hours until rosters lock and no team is safe.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hope they announce that info soon. Seems like it takes forever to get information

Well, I mean Lenox did post in here yesterday with the schedule and matchups, so one could assume they are set with the originally invited teams. But with how many changes happened, who knows?

Perhaps they are waiting for rosters to lock, just as everyone else is at this point, ha. Anything could happen, as this week has shown.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So what if this is all an elaborate troll by lethal and he goes back to EG last minute in order to leave everyone out to dry and win everything due to incomplete rosters for most legitimate competitors

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So what if this is all an elaborate troll by lethal and he goes back to EG last minute in order to leave everyone out to dry and win everything due to incomplete rosters for most legitimate competitors

They'd still lose to Allegiance!  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2