CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The NHL trade deadline has been garbage for last few years though ever since they dedicated a full day of programming towards it.

TSN Tradecentre is hilarious. Like 8 hours of announcers fucking around in the studio with coffee cups and straws, occasionally announcing a minor trade involving 3rd liners and draft picks and milking the shit out of it for the next hour.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Thank you. Not sure why it didn't work for me...

You just need to copy the link to the tweet, don't need to use an embed code.

So just copy it like this..

https://twitter.com/eLevateNem/status/691234119305433088
  • Upvote (+1) 1

You just need to copy the link to the tweet, don't need to use an embed code.

So just copy it like this..

https://twitter.com/eLevateNem/status/691234119305433088

Ahhh okay, that's what I was doing wrong.

TSN Tradecentre is hilarious. Like 8 hours of announcers fucking around in the studio with coffee cups and straws, occasionally announcing a minor trade involving 3rd liners and draft picks and milking the shit out of it for the next hour.

That's so sad that it is so true.

Reality is, NHL take notes on Halo ahaha.

Oh my nutsack!!!!!!!!!!! Did that just happened?!?!?! #OpticGaming #Goofy #FIS #Flamesword #Str8Sick

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 12

Oh my nutsack!!!!!!!!!!! Did that just happened?!?!?! #OpticGaming #Goofy #FIS #Flamesword #Str8Sick

Did what just happen?

Where you seeing this?!!!

It was good back in the day when trades actually happened. 

And as for 3rd liners...we are pretty much waiting on all the final moves from the 3rd liner teams. :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Twitter is light on intel, no big names are streaming, and nothing specific has been teased by pros in hours... is it safe to sleep?

Twitter is light on intel, no big names are streaming, and nothing specific has been teased by pros in hours... is it safe to sleep?

I'll wake you if anything happens. 

Who are you all looking to include?

Current NA pros? Current pros from all regions? Current and retired pros? Semis too?

Probably anyone who can give us that juicy #intel

Current NA pros? Current pros from all regions? Current and retired pros? Semis too?

I would say all of the top halo players. Current is best

Drop Maniac, I know its gonna be awk as fuck but you can't find a team cuz no one wants to play with him?

Pick up T2, FiS and Posey.

I'm sorry dude, but did you watch FiS play yesterday? He played garbage. 

Posey did extremely well in my opinion, although he had one fucked up TS game but overall he was good.

T2 surprised me, he did pretty ace as well

Current pro's from all regions.

Hey source is @@Goofy in a DM... Don't down vote it or I won't give #intel anymore to you gay boiis

You need to re-evaluate your life choices.

Anyway - cup begins at 2pm, right?

Still wondering what X-Games is going to say regarding rosters/ invited teams. Original rosters only? New teams have to be invited after final points standings/ rosters today? Hmm.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I love how Randa is always posting joke bits of intel on his own behalf and they never get posted anywhere because no one cares.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 4

You need to re-evaluate your life choices.

lmfao oh do I now? Everyone trolling in a halo discussion at 8 in the morning and I contribute to the gossip and I need to evaluate my life choices
  • Downvote (-1) 15