CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Papa Hecz: "Mike be honest with me... with your new squad, do you have a chance at making Regionals?"

Flamesword:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Is there an explanation for why guys don't want to team with Maniac?

He's underperforming in this game and seems to complain a lot and make excuses. At least that's how I see it and it's a shame.

OpTic should have dropped him long ago though, but Flamesword has never been one to just quickly drop someone. Which is unfortunate for him with the situation he is now in. But, he's been grinding throughout the day trying to make anything work.

Meanwhile, Maniac has been with whatever girl he flew in. And now Flamesword said he's just in his bed watching streams instead of trying to scrape anything together.

They would probably have to win wouldn't they?

that's how you get the 16th seed. Its the last chance qualifier

They would probably have to win wouldn't they?

yes they 100% have to win

Wouldn't they also have to play tomorrow? 

Nope. Top 15 after tomorrows cup are LOCKED and earned a spot at Regionals. Everyone else is free to make team changes and attempt to compete in the LCQ the next Sunday for the final spot.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nope. Top 15 after tomorrows cup are LOCKED and earned a spot at Regionals. Everyone else is free to make team changes and attempt to compete in the LCQ the next Sunday for the final spot.

Wow, thanks! I had no idea. I thought the roster you play with tomorrow is the roster you have to keep for the LCQ. Thanks for the clarification.

Flamesword, Formal, Enable & Fearitself - Optic Halo for the last chance qualifier... 

I'd like that  :simms:

That team would win it IMO

• Upvote (+1) 1

It wasn't so long ago when Maniac posted that clickbait "Dropped from Optic Halo?!?!?!" video and everyone called for Flame's head. How the tables have turned for #greenwall supporters

• Upvote (+1) 1

Formal, Enable, Karma and Clayster  for the last chance.

throwback 

I'm a low Onyx Arena player and mopped the floor with Karma, TO4 vs. TO4.

Lmk if you looking for a 4th Flamesword  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't think Formal will play as much as his heart wants him to

If things don't go right for mike though... who knows. I don't think H3Cz wants to see OpTic Halo crash

This fucker right here, lol.

I said this way back. There is literally no reason they couldn't do it and it's minimal commitment. Ian is all about that money.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This fucker right here, lol.

I said this way back. There is literally no reason they couldn't do it and it's minimal commitment. Ian is all about that money.

They would have 3 events:

The Final Qualifier

Regionals

And then the Global Championship. Even if they make it to the championship and get 1st rounded they still each walk away with around 5k. 5-8th 15k each. 3rd/4th 45k each. 2nd 125k each. 1st... 250k each

So they probably could win the last chance, but with who? Chances are they'd get to Regionals and get stomped.

• Upvote (+1) 1