CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

honestly by the time the tournament comes around tomorrow its just going to be a bunch of confused groups of 4 trying to find order mid game.  It's going to be a battle of who's the least discombobulated and then they literally have to go to regionals with these squads they made last second lol.  I am actually starting to not like this

no this makes things WAY more interesting actually. it leaves room for the lower seeded teams to make some huge upsets at regionals imo

I would honestly get pretty hyped if T2 was picked up by Optic. That would be some real shit if they actually showed up and placed well. 

why is anyone excited about T2 getting on a good team?  he's in low onyx after 1000 games of Arena with an 0.96 k/d.  batchford is literally 2x better than T2 at this game

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 6

What does it mean!?!

just about randas goose against clg

edit: holy shit people are quick

Didn't he quit his full time job to do that?  

Apparently I guess - checked his channel, looks like he is uploading scrims

Everyone acting like FS should be salty at Stellur and hate him.

Flame said that he and Stellur were out eating sushi when spartan skyped Stellur asking him to join, Flame said Stellur showed him the messages right away and asked for advice on what he should do, flame told him it was a great opportunity for him to go to xgames

there is no animosity between them and flame has been joking with him on stream all day

He's like his big brother, how sweet!

why is anyone excited about T2 getting on a good team?  he's in low onyx after 1000 games of Arena with an 0.96 k/d.  batchford is literally 2x better than T2 at this game

so stat's dont matter as long as your name is batchford? nevermind he has been playing with nobodies. here's a stat, T2's LAN experience and tourny success >>>>

so stat's dont matter as long as your name is batchford? nevermind he has been playing with nobodies. here's a stat, T2's LAN experience and tourny success >>>>

T2 sucks.  LOL @ "LAN experience".  Yeah bro; he's just going to show up to LAN in his Str8 Rippin snap-back and start fraggin' like a pro.

The level that "fans" go to dick-ride past greats is pathetic.  No, your favorite player from 10 years ago isn't still the best in the game.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 23

T2 sucks.  LOL @ "LAN experience".  Yeah bro; he's just going to show up to LAN in his Str8 Rippin snap-back and start fraggin' like a pro.

The level that "fans" go to dick-ride past greats is pathetic.  No, your favorite player from 10 years ago isn't still the best in the game.

just because you aren't the best anymore doesn't mean you suck. has been > never was any day. not implying in anyway that T2 would wreck the current competion if picked up by a good team, but you can do far worse.

• Upvote (+1) 3

T2s communication has been on point in these games with Flame. I think it would be a solid pickup.

It's at the point where he is near out of options too

Batchfords biggest fan? ^

I don't even know who Batchford is.

They just lost by 10+ to random kids in matchmaking.  I'm telling you the obvious.  Go ask any of the Pro's who actually play the game, the level that people will reach to defend their nostalgic favorites is absurd.  Get back to the real world: new players come that are better, and old players decline.

Like you guys outraged that 2gre got dropped.  The man is like 30 years old and clearly a shell of his former self.  You don't need to pretend like he's still the greatest person holding the controller.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 13

It's interesting to see people's perception on specific topics. But hey, Ain't my business Keepo

• Upvote (+1) 1

I absolutely love how positive T2 is. What a cool guy.

He has no team.  This is a dream come true for him.

• Downvote (-1) 1

It's interesting to see people's perception on specific topics. But hey, Ain't my business Keepo

Dropped again? 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't even know who Batchford is.

They just lost by 10+ to random kids in matchmaking. I'm telling you the obvious. Go ask any of the Pro's who actually play the game, the level that people will reach to defend their nostalgic favorites is absurd. Get back to the real world: new players come that are better, and old players decline.

Like you guys outraged that 2gre got dropped. The man is like 30 years old and clearly a shell of his former self. You don't need to pretend like he's still the greatest person holding the controller.

Who pissed in your cheerios?
  • Upvote (+1) 3