CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I find this pretty shocking. Especially since Spartan and Ninja were BFF like a day ago.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

That Liquid team wasn't sniffing top 3. Good on Ninja for looking to upgrade rather than staying on a fringe top 8 team. There are a lot of interesting possibilities for the new roster. Ninja, Chig, Mikwen, Naded could be interesting. 3/4ths of Turning Point from 2011, a team that had all the potential in the world but never figured it out. Maybe now that they've all grown as players this could be a recipe for success? There's always the possibility that Ace leaves Optic, as he is head and shoulders the best player on that team. Ninja and Ace were great together in H4, that chemistry might transfer over. Then there is always Goofy, but I can't see this being too realistic as they haven't been gaming together as far as I know. Weren't they about to team for the first event of season 2 with Legit and a 4th?

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Didn't Ninja ditch Spartan before he was on Noble Black? Like when he tried to team with Goofy and Unlegit?

In any case Spartan is really upset and I don't blame him. He's a genuinely nice guy that already has his own demons to face. It's a fucked up world man.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Saying I'd try my heart out for anyone, even a smaller tier org is bad PR I guess.

A much nicer sentiment, and one I really respect.

But that wasn't the obvious takeaway from your previous post. My bitch ass snark was in response to a statement that seemed to imply you don't value what an org (of any size) can provide you.

Glad you clarified.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ninja, Chig, Mikwen, Ninja could be interesting. 3/4ths of Turning Point from 2011, a team that had all the potential in the world but never figured it out. 

I assume you meant Naded for one of those Ninjas?

The roster that lost to Active Rush on the main stage at Orlando?  Pink Shirt Tilt too stronk

Another thing, I know Ninja and Dogg were buds between season 1 and 2 and it was nice seeing them play together, but that relationship strained quickly. Spartans age seems to hold him back a little, he just needs to get a few more years and experience in him, just in life, he's a hell of a Halo player.

They seemed to still be friends, but they weren't like TO2 days.

I hope everyone lands on their feet and we get some sick teams and competition come H5, but please no AR starts.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I assume you meant Naded for one of those Ninjas?

The roster that lost to Active Rush on the main stage at Orlando?  Pink Shirt Tilt too stronk

Yeah thanks I edited. That was such a fun roster personality wise, but man they under performed so hard. 

In case you missed it. Sick triple from Spartan earlier.

LFLVpmC.gif

Didn't even flinch.

• Upvote (+1) 4

:intel: Possible teams after todays shitstorm :

Naded Str8 Sick Goofy Ninja 

Aries Shooter Arkanum (possibly someone from EX??)

Hysteria Munoz Bman SK 

Spartan Contra Randa ?

Chig Mikwen Ryanoob ?

Formal Ola heinz Apg 

• Downvote (-1) 6

Damn Spartan just said him and Ninja are no longer bros :(

I think he's more mad/insulted that ninja asked him to be a sub then he is that he was dropped
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I think he's more mad/insulted that ninja asked him to be a sub then he is that he was dropped

Yea that is beyond fucked up. He looked so depressed streaming man. What a sad situation.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Who needs friends when you have sponsors?

Mo money mo problems (unless you are the one and only Sir Scoots)

NClEY.gif

Plays H1Z1 nonstop for a week straight.

Drops his entire Halo team.

#Savage

Accidentally neg'd you... Fat fingers. :(

In case you missed it. Sick triple from Spartan earlier.

LFLVpmC.gif

Did that last guy gave rockets? smh

I was wondering when we were going to feel the next gust from the storm. I still think Ola, Formal, APG, Heinz is the most dangerous of the possible teams from the FA list... Wait Ola isn't even a free agent. Why must you guys give me hope like that? :'(

• Upvote (+1) 1

:intel: Possible teams after todays shitstorm :

Naded Str8 Sick Goofy Ninja 

Aries Shooter Arkanum (possibly someone from EX??)

Hysteria Munoz Bman SK 

Spartan Contra Randa ?

Chig Mikwen Ryanoob ?

Formal Ola heinz Apg 

By intel do you mean your own personal speculation or is there some merit to any of these besides Optic Nation?

gotta understand perspective from spartan. he was very committed to his team liquid team. I hope he bounces back.

I think if Aries, Shooter, Contra, and Spartan team that will be a top 8 team. Not sure where they stand with each other personally but I think the young core of Shooter, Spartan, and Contra can make a splash in H5.

I feel like, yeah, Chigwen to join Ninja would be an upgrade for Ninja, however, it would be a big downgrade for Chigwen, I'd rather see Chigwen join Arkanum and possibly Ryanoob.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Very surprised by this. Hope Spartan manages to get picked up by another good team, dude plays his heart out.

Should be interesting to see who Ninja picks up though. ChigWen seems like it could happen + Ace/ryanoob/Naded. If ace leaves optic that could cause a huge hurricane.

• Upvote (+1) 1