CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You guys seem to put a lot of emphasis on when players aren't playing to their maximum like in online cups & scrims unlike LAN play where players really "turn up" (Thanks "Louis"). Online cups matter but not as much as regionals & the big daddy.

If you can't place well in the online cups, you don't get points, and you don't go to regionals or finals.

It's not "you guys" putting emphasis on it. It's that it matters.

They could have not taken Ogre2 because they didn't think he fit the team chemistry. And honestly, I think that is more likely the reason then "they already had Mikwen". If they thought Ogre2 was better for the team they would have taken him.

For all we know Arkanum was the one that approached Mikwen/Ola and/or Ogre2.

My whole point is calling Ogre 2 "shady" with no proof and only assumptions makes no sense. You can't even reasonable deduce the situation to come to that assumption. And I've heard nobody involved (Ninja, Spartan, Mikwen, Arkanum, etc) say anything to the effect that Ogre2 shaded anyone in this. So until I hear otherwise I won't be perpetuation that idea.

I was never saying that Ogre 2 was being shady, Mikwen messed up

Can we get a quick recap on the whole Optic situation? Stellur left. Maniac got dropped? Then what? Is there currently an optic team at all?

Can we get a quick recap on the whole Optic situation? Stellur left. Maniac got dropped? Then what? Is there currently an optic team at all?

I don't think Maniac got dropped. But assault might be leaving for winterfox.

I mean there's a lot of positives for OpTic with this. They could attend X Games, already have a couple content players and potentially have a boot camp between the 2 OpTic teams leading up to regionals.

Either way, can't wait for next weeks Visions.

I was honestly thinking bout this today. Them having a huge LAN boot camp would be pretty epic

Flubber boy and Nokia Flip Phone. :simms:

Both indestructible in their own right..

Expect when it comes to that Stellur/Frosty Combro

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hes been playing for a while now i think.

Yea he has

tag, pts, OT1, OT2, OT3, OT4

TiZoXiC, 1770, 48, 44, 24, 25

was on bundle of sticks for OT4

Does this happen often? Dang :o

It happened the other day to. Maybe someone at MS/343 finally heard the complaints about the lack of marketing,

• Upvote (+1) 1

eccentrix just tweeted "we need one because assault just poached danny (danoxide),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, what?!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wouldn't it make more sense for Xbox to advertise the HWC livestream going on right now?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Wouldn't it make more sense for Xbox to advertise the HWC livestream right now?

That would make way too much sense for Xbox  :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Wouldn't it make more sense for Xbox to advertise the HWC livestream going on right now?

They may advertise it based on languages... I don't think NA players really care about watching off-language finals