CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What happens if multiple players power goes out tomorrow during qualifier?

T2 qualifies from being out west  :simms:

Edit: Also, sucks to see WFX sort of falling apart, but you can't blame Arkanum for joining nV.

• Upvote (+1) 1

In dark times like this you screwed over fellow halo players and friends for yourself, and that deserves a thumbs up in my book!  :bman:

dont do it like this lethul bud there are children in this thread

To those who haven't seen arkanum as of late, his communication, movement******, and his ability to respond to callouts is tier 1 no questions. The more talking the better for him I found. He's all around a player that could find a place on any team.

And shout outs to mikwen on that filthy roster meta game. Jesus that's greasy and I love it. I put down folks for being to generous with ola and overrating him but I can say I'm really looking forward to seeing how this team works out.

• Upvote (+1) 4

To those who haven't seen arkanum as of late, his communication, movement******, and his ability to respond to callouts is tier 1 no questions. The more talking the better for him I found. He's all around a player that could find a place on any team.

And shout outs to mikwen on that filthy roster meta game. Jesus that's greasy and I love it.

Funny you say this, because Spartan was just saying he thought Arkanum on NV was a questionable decision, and wasn't sure how he got on the team in the first place.

Don't sell yourself short, he's only averaging 0.5 steals per game this season, you're definitely outpacing him.

:flames:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Don't sell yourself short, he's only averaging 0.5 steals per game this season, you're definitely outpacing him.

This counts as a block AND a steal.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Funny you say this, because Spartan was just saying he thought Arkanum on NV was a questionable decision, and wasn't sure how he got on the team in the first place.

Mikwen originally wanted to team with Ark + Ryanoob at beginning of H5, so he definitely thinks highly of him. 

Arkanum's indiv. skill in H2A was amazing, think he's been more of a slow learner in H5 though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Spartan's reason for FiS not doing well (besides decision making) - "he never used autos". 

What a world we live in.

To be fair, at a pro level the auto use is nowhere near as heavy as it is at lower levels. I think it's just right with the exception of Empire. I certainly find it enjoyable to watch when a player makes good use of every possible option to keep ahead of their opponents. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I like the look of this new nV squad and all the players on it much more than I did the old CLG tbh. Mikwen is a monster, Arkanum was a low-key Top 12 player in H2A and a beast on LAN, Ogre 2's the GOAT, and Ola's the Wizard. Ogre 2 and Pistola are "the duo" v2 and have always worked well together in and out of game and they will be out to prove a point come HWC time. TBH, I would of hated to have to hear Ninja's frantic "scream-outs" time and time again whereas this squad is just much more laid back personality-wise but will bring the intensity on LAN. Online is being overrated so much in H5 IMO, I cant wait for a LAN event to see the teams show their true colors. Time to change my sig  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 5

zzzzzzzz

edit: Still no sign of power

A winter storm knocked my shit out for 3 days like 3 weeks ago, i know your pain, have a +rep

Fun fact from one of Nadeshots videos: Stellur went to iHop with some guys from the house after he left the team and his card didn't work, Boze had to pay for him. This just keeps getting more funny

So let me see if I got these pseudo-facts straight. Stellur left Optic for Leftovers and then immediately went and debo'd FS room to practice. Following this, he made someone from Optic pay for his dinner...Thug Life doesn't even begin to describe how much of a g Stellur is.

• Upvote (+1) 2