CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I knew there was something up with that team beyond forums twitch account. The Person That Uses It Doesn't Know The Current Rosters And They Type Like This.

Cute that you have a doppelgänger though lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Simms runs the account cmon guys step it up

Beyond Detectives didnt know this? I dont believe it

IT WAS ALL A PLAN!!!!

I shouldn't have said I was 100% in, but I also did tell them if I could find a solid 4 with Ola that was my go to option. It was looking like it wasn't possible. So I pulled a DeAndre Jordan.

There is always another side. You obviously thought that this new team would be the better option, cant fault you for that with all the money on the line.

In dark times like this you screwed over fellow halo players and friends for yourself, and that deserves a thumbs up in my book! :bman:

I hate that I love you...

Not gonna lie, I was hoping to see 2gre on Leftovers - especially with the way Victory X has been playing recently.

That said I'm also really hopeful that him and Ola can make some magic happen on nV; Arkanum and Mikwen were both very impressive in H2A but I haven't had the chance to watch either of them play much H5 so far, so here's hoping that it clicks.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Spartan's reason for FiS not doing well (besides decision making) - "he never used autos". 

What a world we live in.

• Upvote (+1) 5

So Mikwen denied the GOAT at a chance of a Gold Medal. So dirty bro.

Now he has to settle for winning the World Championships with GOATOla. 

I would never want to have to watch him play with Ninja.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 7

Spartan's reason for FiS not doing well (besides decision making) - "he never used autos".

What a world we live in.

Ha-ha yeah we all have our opinions on autos but there is no denying that they are useful right now and fear was probably losing a ton of battles he could have won.