that halo guy

Twitch app(xbox one)record party chat so stream can hear it?

As the topic says, i have seen some players like naded and ninja etc use twitch when they broadcast with the ability for twitch chat to hear the rest of the party.But since this is not even on xbox one how are these people then doing this?  cause it would be a cool feature

They stream via capture card. They have their mixamps plugged into their pc so viewers can hear it, and an optical cable plugged into their Xbox to their mixamp so they can hear game sound/each other. 

They stream via capture card. They have their mixamps plugged into their pc so viewers can hear it, and an optical cable plugged into their Xbox to their mixamp so they can hear game sound/each other. 

but if you use the twitch app on xbox to stream, and you dont use twitch via your stationary compute to stream and you dont stream via a  capture card then i guess the steps taken above for party chat wont be possible?

but if you use the twitch app on xbox to stream, and you dont use twitch via your stationary compute to stream and you dont stream via a  capture card then i guess the steps taken above for party chat wont be possible?

Correct. I believe the only way your stream can hear your party is if you talk to your party via the Skype app on the XB1. 

Correct. I believe the only way your stream can hear your party is if you talk to your party via the Skype app on the XB1. 

Same here though i haven't tested it. If you don't mind helping me test stuff out add me on xbox: Chiptendo. I just got the HD 60 pro :D

• Downvote (-1) 1

Yeah man you gotta buy a cap card. I recommend Avermedia if you do end up getting one. Cheers.