Sign in to follow this  
supermoc10

What's your CSR so far for Halo 5: Guardians?

TA - Champ 130

TS - Diamond 4

FFA - Onyx 1500

If your high ranking in team arena send me a friend request need more people to play with.  B)

GT - Chef Corry

On my main

I only play warzone for now lol

1st alt

TA- Diamond

Ts- Diamon

Swat- Onyx

2nd alt

TA- Silver 3

Onyx 1500-1599 in TA, TS, FFA, SWAT

Platinum 3 in Breakout  :salt:  :salt:  :salt:

Plat 3 in Slayer

Gold 5 in Breakout

Play solo in breakout. Play a mix between 2man 3man parties or solo.

Well, I've seen a lot of my casual friends landing in Silver and Gold. That seems appropriate. Personally, I think it's working fine overall. Yeah, a lot of people are reporting they got Platinum+ here, but keep in mind that this is a competitive Halo community so that should be expected.

Yeah I understand that and I was waiting for some comment about this being home to comp community, even so it just feels a bit too easy to get into those high ranks. I'd like to know the population of each playlist so it'd make more sense, if there were like 50k per playlist then that'd be easier to understand.

Team Arena - Platinum 4

SWAT- Onyx 1500

Been solo the entire time in matchmaking, just got an X1 and haven't played my 360 in years so basically have no friends to play with. If anyone would like to play I'd greatly appreciate it!

GT: Paysonali

Team Arena: diamond 1

Team Slayer: diamond 1

Breakout: platinum 1

When you get ranked initially do you always get placed into "1" and you have to progress through 2-5 to get to the next tier? Or is it possible to be ranked as a Platinum 3 after placement matches?

Reason I ask is because I was ranked the same for Slayer and Arena despite winning all of my Slayer matches 10/10 with a 2.0 KD and was placed into Diamond 1 both times.

TA: Diamond 4

TS: Diamond 2

FFA: Onyx 1500

Unranked: Breakout, Swat

Pretty sure its impossible to get out of Diamond without running with a team of at least 3.

What are we considering as a respectable division?  I have a solo account I've been playing on and have been to TA D4 but now back to D2 after a bad losing streak.  I am finding Diamond division very frustrating solo because there seems to be a large discrepancy in skill.  I've been running into a lot of quitters as of Friday and Saturday (I didn't play yesterday)

How many of you in Champion/Onyx are ever playing those solo? Curious if its possible or not to get those ranks without a team ha

I am plat 4 in Slayer. I play either solo or with my roomie. (I'm also just not that good)

FFA - Onyx 1560

FFA - Onyx

Slayer - Gold 4 <---lol solo queuing sucks

Going to find a group to play with for Team Arena and Swat placement games

Arena- Onyx 1595

Slayer-Onyx 1565

Swat- Onyx 1500

Breakout -Champion 85

FFA- Onyx 1500

I think there's something iffy about searching alone that gives you more towards your ranking. Did it for Swat and Breakout and I got Onyx while playing against Plat 2's and the highest being a Diamond 6.

How do you know how close you are to moving up?

7f8f3e390124ca93cfb1f73608813070.pngb42a51c7410d06527a335b40976e5771.png

Your Service Record on Waypoint shows your progress around your rank

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think there's something iffy about searching alone that gives you more towards your ranking. Did it for Swat and Breakout and I got Onyx while playing against Plat 2's and the highest being a Diamond 6.

It's not really iffy, it's more of a way to prevent boosting if you are on a team.

If you go 10-0 with a TO4 but are on the bottom of your teams scoreboard every game, they may get Onyx but the game will give you Plat because it thinks you are using them to boost to a higher rank.

It's not really iffy, it's more of a way to prevent boosting if you are on a team.

If you go 10-0 with a TO4 but are on the bottom of your teams scoreboard every game, they may get Onyx but the game will give you Plat because it thinks you are using them to boost to a higher rank.

See, I wasn't sure if they had a system in place for that or not. Perhaps iffy was the incorrect word to use when I stated that. I more or less was under the impression that solo vs team searching had no influence and only the W or the L did. 

Team arena - hovering between diamond 4 and 5

Slayer - Diamond 4

Breakout - Diamond 1 played the placements and havent touched it since

FFA - unranked

Swat - Onyx 1648