Sign in to follow this  
Skyzorz

Combat Evolved: A Halo 5 Nade Spot on Coliseum!

This one is really well done. From getting into position to lining yourself up is very easy to do, and you're not exposed at all. It all feels very natural to do and after some practice I could set up the nade in just 2 seconds on average. I haven't checked the margin of error for the nade spot, but at the very least it doesn't seem like I have to be pixel perfect.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This one is really well done. From getting into position to lining yourself up is very easy to do, and you're not exposed at all. It all feels very natural to do and after some practice I could set up the nade in just 2 seconds on average. I haven't checked the margin of error for the nade spot, but at the very least it doesn't seem like I have to be pixel perfect.

The margin of error is really favorable for this spot in general, but as I say in the video it can sometimes land at Red window and it's really exposed. But overall this was the easiest/most effective spot I could find for nading rockets on the red half of the map. Glad you liked it!

Great find dude. Not incredibly complex or precise, therefore fairly simple to learn. It's perfect.

• Upvote (+1) 1