Sign in to follow this  
stunt_man

Does anyone use an OG controller on Xbox One?

I researched this question pretty heavily before MCC came out and i never found a way other than what you linked. For me it was tough because i lanned quite regularly with a duke controller. The thing that kept me from buying that daisy chain was that the Chronus max had testaments from people claiming that the device had ruined the USB ports on their xboxes. That and people seemed to receive some versions of the device that lagged.

But lets assume the device works perfectly with no input lag, what do the OG controllers really have to offer you that the Xbone or even the 360 controllers do not?

I researched this question pretty heavily before MCC came out and i never found a way other than what you linked. For me it was tough because i lanned quite regularly with a duke controller. The thing that kept me from buying that daisy chain was that the Chronus max had testaments from people claiming that the device had ruined the USB ports on their xboxes. That and people seemed to receive some versions of the device that lagged.

But lets assume the device works perfectly with no input lag, what do the OG controllers really have to offer you that the Xbone or even the 360 controllers do not?

Xbox OG (or the S version for me) feels more comfortable and sr ute to me, but I've never attempted to use it on Xbox One

Xbox OG (or the S version for me) feels more comfortable and sr ute to me, but I've never attempted to use it on Xbox One

Do you mean the shape of the controller or the stick behavior?

Do you mean the shape of the controller or the stick behavior?

Shape and stick. Again I'm not using the fatboy controller but the more compact S version. Besides the awkward start and pause buttons it feels good to use. But then again I may be heavily biased as OG xbox was all I played for a good 6 years straight

I still regularly use the S controller and i dont see what redeeming qualities it has over the Xbone or 360 controller

I still regularly use the S controller and i dont see what redeeming qualities it has over the Xbone or 360 controller

You can smash it on a wall or burn it or send it to wipe out isis and float it back home across the atlantic on a thin piece of wood or hit someone else with it. It will still work.

my xb1 sticks are fucked up and i didnt even do anything. I have s'es, and my original still, that ive beat the fuck out of...like take your rage out smash it on a wall which does nothing to it...then u get pissed cuz something wasnt in pain or broken. U Forget about halo and turn your anger to your remote because how dare u get that angry and smash it that hard and it doesnt break. Meanwhile the s eventually tells u to fuck off, as it learned english when u were delivering an infinite number of pointless blows to it. Ur fuckin pissed but only before you realize how physically exhausted you were from everything. Once you catch your breath you realize your s is still there by your side ready to play and you also got your work out in for the day so u tell the now english knowing s thank you.

Ive broken s controllers btw. Thats all about how much effort i feel like i have to use to break one. The xb1 sticks are also way more loose than i would have them if i had a choice.