Sign in to follow this  
HighL1ghT

F/A Looking for Players/Team

Hello all, I am looking to join/start a Halo 5 team to compete in online and future HCS Lan events. I started playing competitively during Halo 3 and in that time got a lot of experience playing in online tournaments and local Lan events. Unfortunately, my past situation (location and money) did not allow me to attend any MLG events. However, these two things are no longer a problem for me. I did not play Reach or Halo 4 competitively and only played MCC for the last 2 months of the game in order to get back into the flow for Halo 5. 

I am currently looking to start/join a team in the near future as I love competing in this game and also believe that playing with a team is the fastest way to get better. I am looking for mature people (preferably 20 years old or older; I am 24), who understand communication and teamwork, and are at a similar skill level.

If you are interested please feel free to post here or send me a message at GT: L HighL1ghT L. In that message please also give me an idea of when you will be able to run games.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Highlight is an extremely solid player, great communication and smarts when it comes to halo…all around down to earth guy. Y'all would be trippin to not take this opportunity.

on that note, good luck Alex….wish we could have gotten something together but you know my dilemma when it comes to halo tournaments lol. 

GT - Viva Reyes

Been playing serious since H2

Pushing to onyx about 40 games in nd mid diamond on almost all game types. I usually play at night cuz of school nd work. Lmk if ur trying to run games

F/a looking for others. Would love to get a team going with you. Mostly been running FFA (champion ranked 4)because I don't have a team. Gt is S2 Aces if interested.

I'm looking to compete as well. School can be a little hectic for me since I decided to go back, but I make time to practice, at least twenty hours a week. I want to do more and will be able to do more in December and spring, and especially during Thanksgiving. Played since H1. Mostly competed online and played MM. I'd like to eventually get to a LAN event. Right now I'm Onyx in everything I've decided to play through the ten games in. I know how to communicate, can do objective work and slay, and am pretty easy going. Also, I'm getting my scuf sometime this week if the delivery process is on point, otherwise it's early next week, so I'll need to adjust to that.

My GT is l Codo l. Those are lowercase Ls.

If you want to message me, my twitter is Codo303. That or my XBL tag.

GT: Chegros

I'm looking for a GB/HCS team, too. I have solid roots in halo esports dating back to 2008 with Halo 3 GB ladders. I'll add you on XBL and we can get together sometime and run some games. I'm usually on 11a-3p EST, and after 10p EST.

Whats up? Msg me to talk more and make sure our goals are the same. Gt is in my sig RFL SteaDy X