Do you like Halo 5: Guardians?

283 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy Halo 5?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Give me a few weeks, I haven't decided
    • I'm not buying it/Not interested
    • It's ok I guess.

Oddly enough I barely feel the need to use Ground Pound. It's not that I like or dislike it, I just cannot ever get around to using it.

Oddly enough I barely feel the need to use Ground Pound. It's not that I like or dislike it, I just cannot ever get around to using it.

Probably because you suck m8? :kappa:  :grunt:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I plays well. I can't tell if I actually think the aiming is off or it's just after constantly reading that it's off I'm starting to think that even though I never initially thought it. 

It's nice not to have a Halo game be ass. I have yet to actually get anything cool in my fucking packs though. I can make my spartan look like a ******, but i haven't gotten any skins yet..or visors..or any cool stances. I got an assassination but I really don't know what it looks like. 

I also just joined a warzone game with 45 second left and my team lost. So now I lost my warzone exp boost on that "match" and it kills my W/L since it's so fresh, and my kills per game just dropped dramatically. Love it. 

I voted yes.

For the most part I'm really enjoying the game, but it definitely has it problems.

Something is a bit wonky with aiming, especially with the Snipers magnetism/hit registration.

Map rotation and selection of maps is a joke.

Playlists are fun, but get old really quick.

Warzone is fun, but 3 maps is meh.

Its the first Halo since Halo 2 that all I've wanted to do all day is just play Halo. It frustrates me as much as 100% bloom on Reach did at moments.

I like the gameplay. But I'm not entirely sure If I can play it as much as I did Halo 3, and Reach. I really don't want to wait till like December for forge, and whenever the new playlists come out, and game types. In til the rest of the content comes out I won't be able to make my final decision on if I like the game or not.

I like it, best out of the box Halo experience I've had in a long time. However the game will be so much more when Forge releases and more content is added. I definitely agree that it feels pretty lacking right now.

I finally got around to getting an Xbox One slightly after Halo 5: Guardians came out, so I've been switching back and forth between Halo MCC and Halo 5. I selected the "Give me a few weeks" option because the game is still very very new. I will admit though that so far I am liking what I am seeing with how 343 is trying to balance the game and make it truly competitive. At this current time, I am leaning toward the "Yes" option.

I'm not sure what to think of it to be completely honest. There are obvious problems with the game but once those are fixed this game has the potential to be good. However, I can't keep but feeling that something is missing. I'll give my full opinion on the game about a month after Forge releases.