VinFTW

Xbox One Elite Controller Impressions

I heard as far as the stick drift issue goes, they used the same plastic parts in the Elite that they did in the normal ones. This would be the only thing stopping me from going out and picking one up right now. Can anyone confirm?

Nice write up! I have a two paddle scuf with EMR remapping that I am quite fond of but this is making me think about picking one of these up so I dont have to constantly remap my paddles when switching between CoD and Halo. What controller layout are you using in game?

Nice write up! I have a two paddle scuf with EMR remapping that I am quite fond of but this is making me think about picking one of these up so I dont have to constantly remap my paddles when switching between CoD and Halo. What controller layout are you using in game?

Bumper Jumper.

Great review. I want one but I'm going to wait and see if they include a battery pack further down the line. Kind of ridiculous that it doesn't already include one.

Can't say enough about how good the sticks feel. They're so smooth and it just feels perfect. I really like the longer stick for aiming.

Oh and you can use your normal battery pack if you have one for your current controller. No reason to pick up another unless you're trying to use both for some game other than H5 that has splitscreen.

Forgot to add it comes with a fairly long and really thick usb cord for the controller. Extremely sturdy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Naded did a drive alleging his had slow turn and advocating scuf. Can anyone confirm any slow turn issues or did he just get a bad controller?

My friend is/was gonna get me a discount where he works but these things are freaking sold out everywhere.  Would pay full price to get one now.

Can you turn off vibration/impulse triggers?

Yes, you can event adjust the strength of the vibration independently for the triggers and the regular ones.

Yes, you can event adjust the strength of the vibration independently for the triggers and the regular ones.

Well, I guess I have to whip up $150 now

Best controller? Better than the Duke? I might buy it after all to give it a try. 

I've had exactly zero problems with mine so far. It hasn't been used for very long yet though obviously. No slow turn or stick drift to be found

It is definitely a solid controller. I too had an adjustment period with the paddles. Only using P1/P3 as of right now. Not too sure if I will bother adding the other two.

Damnit vin, we love you and we hate you for this.

-$1242345234652456 so far in this thread.

Toss in my -$150 lol

Lol sorry orange.

As far as stick drift goes guys, I haven't noticed it yet in my 25-30 hours of game time.

I'm loving this controller, even though I couldn't do 4 paddles( claw for life), I'm using the 2 left ones(for jumping and thruster) and it feels  great honestly, my hands never move. The Software is great yet simple and the construction of the controller(AND THAT GOAT braided cable) is  SO GOOD.

$150 well spent( my wife did, but that doesn't matter :) )

Naded did a drive alleging his had slow turn and advocating scuf. Can anyone confirm any slow turn issues or did he just get a bad controller?

Obviously, hes sponsored by scuf

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

There's different stick sensitivity on the controller, When i use the slower setting i get slow turn to the point where the analog stick might as well be broke but it works fine on all the other settings really weird.

• Upvote (+1) 1