Sign in to follow this  
Hasuku CE

Nade Points for power weapons on Halo 5's map Coliseum.

You should try to find spots which would work in practice. Imagine standing there trying to line up while there's firefights happening everywhere.

Here's a few points to note while making nade spots:

- The time it takes for the other player to reach point of interest

- The time it takes for you on average to line up

- The time it takes for the grenade to travel and explode

- Does the position you're in feel natural, as in, would it be a place that you move through regularly?

- How exposed are you in that position?

- What's the function of the nade? Is it only for the start of the round? Can it be used for mid-round as well? Can it be used solo, or does it require another player to utilize it effectively?

At the very start, I would just make nade spots willy-nilly and when I came into a real match, I would end up using a ton of time to line up, because the movements required didn't feel natural when I was moving around the map. I would get caught off-guard many times as well, because I was unnecessarily exposed. Sometimes I would get countered so easily too, because I would use so much time to get to the point where my nade exploded/bloomed. It was pretty frustrating, because I had invested so much time into those nade spots and I didn't want to give them up, but like with most creativity, you have to be cynical in a way and realize when to throw it in the bin and start over again.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You should try to find spots which would work in practice. Imagine standing there trying to line up while there's firefights happening everywhere.

Here's a few points to note while making nade spots:

- The time it takes for the other player to reach point of interest

- The time it takes for you on average to line up

- The time it takes for the grenade to travel and explode

- Does the position you're in feel natural, as in, would it be a place that you move through regularly?

- How exposed are you in that position?

- What's the function of the nade? Is it only for the start of the round? Can it be used for mid-round as well? Can it be used solo, or does it require another player to utilize it effectively?

At the very start, I would just make nade spots willy-nilly and when I came into a real match, I would end up using a ton of time to line up, because the movements required didn't feel natural when I was moving around the map. I would get caught off-guard many times as well, because I was unnecessarily exposed. Sometimes I would get countered so easily too, because I would use so much time to get to the point where my nade exploded/bloomed. It was pretty frustrating, because I had invested so much time into those nade spots and I didn't want to give them up, but like with most creativity, you have to be cynical in a way and realize when to throw it in the bin and start over again.

*LINK*

Definitely aware of those components. I play a LOT of CE which is nade point haven. Some of these aren't great, but i can do them really fucking quickly now that i've had the practice and have done it in game several times now.

(double post) soz

Nice job. I wish we had a 2v2 playlist.

2s would be awesome. 

We should get some 2v2 customs goin dude.
im interested in testing the spawns out too. I know that they can be controlled, i'd like to see how though.
also might be interesting once forge comes in to do the spawning scripts that that h2a had.

(double post) soz

2s would be awesome. 

We should get some 2v2 customs goin dude.

im interested in testing the spawns out too. I know that they can be controlled, i'd like to see how though.

also might be interesting once forge comes in to do the spawning scripts that that h2a had.

yea i'm down just send the inv if u see me on