Beyond Entertainment

Halo 5: Guardians Customs & Matchmaking Finder

tom baggyshorts

cstms 4v4s and ffa 

mm team arena and slayer plat 6 need a team who can actually callout and and make plays!

Need more for shotty snipes. Went from champion 4 to 80 because of searching alone. Be high onyx - champion

GT: Kyphitz

GT: VAiViPiRE

Both Customs & Matchmaking

Region: North America (East Coast, specifically NJ)

Please message on XBL before adding. I may not accept a random request without a message. Thanks :)

I'm online right now, but "appearing offline" to avoid some personal acquaintances lol.  I'm looking to get some customs down today, I'll be scanning the forums.  Feel free to msg me.

I'm on right now.  I got a lot of people playing playlist.  Some of them must be folks from this site.  We should get some customs.

GT: device GG

Region: US East

Borderline Champion player. Onyx rating of ~1700. Would like to find players to grind Arena with.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Gamertag: Articuss

MM/Customs: Both but mainly MM (Onyx in all the playlist I play seriously)

Region: NA (East Coast)

if you want to send a message with your FR that would be great since notifications are weird on the x1.

Also please have communication and a general knowledge of callouts.

• Upvote (+1) 1

if your trying to run arena tonight (all night) or every day besides sun mon tues (work)

add iBrixxx

Diamond 1 because solo que is donald trump

In general looking for a few players to run arena with and potential team members.  Specifically looking for Onyx players to grind through CSR with. (Obviously rating etc. doesn't mean a whole lot at the moment because the system hasn't balanced out yet, but I'm tired of getting matched against gold/silver players with minimal rating increase on wins.)  MIC IS A MUST. I'm on pretty much every night after 5PM CST, add me if you're interested and feel free to get in touch on Twitter @Rob_Santella to setup customs or run mm. 

Currently Onyx 1630 and rising, Gamertag: i aM oCTaNe