Beyond Entertainment

Halo 5: Guardians Customs & Matchmaking Finder

R05i3 (with a zero)

Evenings mostly, daytime when working from home

Diamond/onyx, looking to run arena or customs

• Gamertag: Spidermanning

• Customs/MM: MM

Region: NA

Looking for 2 to team with regularly.  We are both Low to mid Diamond players, looking for a full team to improve with, work strats with and move up to Onyx. We play in the evenings from around 10 - 12 most nights.  If you are Mature players with a positive attitude send me a message. 

Mlg (gamebattles) has a hcs variant, similar to the na world qualifier ladder with hcs only mapd and gametypes for competitive players. so if your looking for scrims theres not bad

Anyone running 8s right now? I have 1 other with me that is down to play.

Tag: Gemini 2S

What's up guys, 

I'm looking for teammates who communicate, have positive attitudes, and want to win.

Gamertag: MG infiniuM

Open to MM and Scrims 

Arizona (Usually online sometime between 8pm-12pm AZ time. Sometimes during the day) 

GT: Ronin dV 

Discord - ronindv#2436 

Feel free to add me on both. I am an active Onyx player looking for active NA players to run customs or MM. 

Pacific Time - California 

GT - Hi Jakey or ChildishJxmbino (Team mate)

Looking for 2 players to run TA or Slayer with, both of us have never placed below Plat 5.

We are both from the UK but my team mate in currently in canada and playing from there, connection is fine aswell.

Message me on xbox and i can add you onn Skype or Discord.

DDDeathbox
Mainly MM
EU/Sweden

Been an Onyx player more or less every season (Champion in Slayer pre season if that counts  :kappa: )
Shoot me a DM on either XBL or Discord @Deathbox or twitter @deathbox_

I guess I'll toss myself out there (if you want to win, move to the next post)

I don't get to play all that often (2-3 times a month normally), but it's getting old running solo when I am on since those I do know have moved onto other games. I'm a mid-silver to low gold (just qualified for team arena at silver 3 so yeah I'm bad) skill level. I don't have the time to invest in getting better, I play to have fun and relax (and because Halo, duh). I'll play anything, arena, warzone, customs. 

If anyone is ever looking for an extra and doesn't mind low skill, I'm down to have some fun.

GT: jwright329

Zalieum

Customs and MM

N/A

I'm mainly looking for people to play MM and customs with get better overall and rank up out of plat.

GT jtc00ky (zeroes)

Looking for 2 to run arena and hopefully get out of the hell that is diamond. My buddy is plat tho fyi

Looking for people to play with. Im onxy in team arena. Normally on at 4pm est till whenever i go to sleep. Also down for octagon and customs.

Gt TEAFAC3

GT: DaAssault

EU/Netherlands

I'm plat 6 and I just need people to play with and callout cause soloqueing gets boring