Beyond Entertainment

Halo 5: Guardians Customs & Matchmaking Finder

Looking for a few good breakout players with mics. I'm not great at breakout, but I have a mic and I'm looking to hit Onyx in it tonight. This is the last night I can play Halo for about a month, and I am 3-0 in breakout placements looking to hit onyx tonight. I want onyx in all playlists, and I'm pretty close as it is. I'm on US/NA and my gt is in my signature below. Message me on xbl for an invite.

http://halotracker.com/h5/player/Ciutchism

212cc31bfba6a0e6ef3c8a73d15f89f4.png

Scorpioidz

East coast.

I'm on almost every day. I'm not amazing but I have over a 3 kda in onyx and arena which are the ones I run most. Looking for people to run with on the regular and I'm down for customs. Also down to practice strat/other things and get a group going if possible. Feel free to add/msg me.

Mainly looking to grind to onyx in slayer by the end of the month. Been hovering around D4. Also looking to grind to diamond in btb and breakout (never play it)..plat in both those.

looking to run some customs right now hit me my gt is tom baggyshorts 

I'm on right now and inv some friends and will start playing trying to get some 4v4s or 2v2s

GT: Too Perfect

Myself and a friend need some Onyx+ Players for Slayer, Arena, and Competitive Customs.

Necessary to communicate, actually enjoy the game, and stay relatively positive. Don't be a lone-ranger killer. This isn't FFA.

Looking to add people to play with consistently for a Team of 4 and customs. Add me and message "TB"

Scorpioidz

East coast.

I'm on almost every day. I'm not amazing but I have over a 3 kda in onyx and arena which are the ones I run most. Looking for people to run with on the regular and I'm down for customs. Also down to practice strat/other things and get a group going if possible. Feel free to add/msg me.

Mainly looking to grind to onyx in slayer by the end of the month. Been hovering around D4. Also looking to grind to diamond in btb and breakout (never play it)..plat in both those.

GT: Too Perfect

Myself and a friend need some Onyx+ Players for Slayer, Arena, and Competitive Customs.

Necessary to communicate, actually enjoy the game, and stay relatively positive. Don't be a lone-ranger killer. This isn't FFA.

Looking to add people to play with consistently for a Team of 4 and customs. Add me and message "TB"

scorpio i'll add you when i am online.trying to get to onyx in swat cause i am diamond 1 but we can do slayer too. TB:I am not onyx but I am a above and average player depending on my own skill/the teams.I play halo 5 consistently and I need a team like you describe above of 4 to help me get to onyx in swat or the other modes.I'll add you/msg you too.

scorpio i'll add you when i am online.trying to get to onyx in swat cause i am diamond 1 but we can do slayer too. TB:I am not onyx but I am a above and average player depending on my own skill/the teams.I play halo 5 consistently and I need a team like you describe above of 4 to help me get to onyx in swat or the other modes.I'll add you/msg you too.

Sounds good. shoot me a message once you've added me so I know to add back.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Agoat944

Tired of losing matchmaking games because of pubbies. Ranked Diamond in Team Slayer... for now. I really want to get into some customs but I'll play matchmaking as well. I live in Florida but I work an overnight schedule at the moment so I'm awake at varying times. :goat:

Hosty Sponge

Customs / MM

NA, East

Pretty average comp player.  Currently diamond 1 in team arena and slayer.  Anyone want to grind for onyx this week?

I do. Added!

Shawn Gone Wild

MM:  Add me for any Areana/Slayer/Breakout/Warzone.

Just looking for quality teammates to rank with

Also have a To3 Champion Breakout if anyone wants to be a solid 4th hit me up.

Play daily

Midwest

Shawn Gone Wild

MM:  Add me for any Areana/Slayer/Breakout/Warzone.

Just looking for quality teammates to rank with

Also have a To3 Champion Breakout if anyone wants to be a solid 4th hit me up.

Play daily

Midwest

More than down for all the above more competitive focused but I like to relax with some warzone frome time to time. I have two accounts but I'm a least diamond in everything except when I was feeling brave and soloed breakout on my main account for breakout...first 5 games went swimmingly then It all went downhill from there. at plat 6 looking to break It but I'm a pretty damn good shot and non stop communicator. Been playing since 04 in the H2 days. Hmu if you"re interested or just for casual MM. GT: Snaggu

Hey everyone, I literally can't keep playing this game without at least a to3 for matchmaking. Just need some people on my list who are down for some arena from time to time, I'd even take a lifeless body on my team as long as they don't quit out at this point. Decent player, used to be very competitive, have event exp, used to scrim all the time etc. Can't play that much anymore due to school and work like everyone else. 

East coast

Matchmaking mostly

GT: MM viper 2

Seriously please add, I don't care if you're not that good or if we lose, very respectful player, I just wanna play some damn halo.

Hey guys, I'm an above average halo player and I'm hovering at diamond 5 for pretty much every playlist except Ffa for which I am a onyx. I would really appreciate some teammates to help me into onyx. GT: Death 11 8 1994 plz feel free to add, especially if you have a mic. I'm in Indiana btw.

Hey everyone, I literally can't keep playing this game without at least a to3 for matchmaking. Just need some people on my list who are down for some arena from time to time, I'd even take a lifeless body on my team as long as they don't quit out at this point. Decent player, used to be very competitive, have event exp, used to scrim all the time etc. Can't play that much anymore due to school and work like everyone else.

East coast

Matchmaking mostly

GT: MM viper 2

Seriously please add, I don't care if you're not that good or if we lose, very respectful player, I just wanna play some damn halo.

Onyx in team arena trying to get to champion, but mainly I'm just tired of getting matched up with teammates who don't talk and quit when we start losing.

GT: Khaos DTX

I'll run customs and matchmaking it doesn't matter.

NA