Beyond Entertainment

Halo 5: Guardians Customs & Matchmaking Finder

GT KrpytoniK HCS

MM

NA EST (typically on evenings and late nights)

Currently high diamond / low onyx in Team Arena, looking for equal skill level players to grind with!

Frostbite XV2

MM / 8s and competitive stuff

NA PST, mid afternoon-nights

Diamond-mid onyx, used to play competitively and I'm looking to improve.

Gamertag : AtShao

Matchmaking (4v4 Team Arena preferred)

Region: USA East 

I am a Gold 3 player at the moment but due to playing solo and being extremely new to Halo series I fluster between low Gold and high Gold. If you can play with me or have a team that needs a player to complete a 4th I'd love to join and win some games. 

​Played since CE however I didn't get xbox live until the beginning of halo 3.I absolutely loved H3 as the community was absolutely amazing. I enjoyed it so much I actually went to MLG Dallas 2010 to spectate and play in the FFA. When reach dropped, I played the game but it just didn't feel like Halo. Tried as I did to make myself like the game, I couldn’t. After a few months, I quit playing entirely and not long after that, I quit keeping up with competitive halo as well. I’m not even going to get started on H4 but when H5 came out, I decided to come back and give it another shot. I got the game on launch night but I haven’t really enjoyed played it again until after this most recent update. I’ve kept up with the HCS Pro League throughout the course of Halo 5 and I’ve been lurking on these forums since right after Worlds last spring. I really want to start playing again and finding some new people to play with as most of the people I used to run with don’t play anymore. I was pretty good at H3 and at Reach as well even though I hated. Not saying I’m the best or anything, only that I understand the game and how to play it. I’m up for matchmaking, customs, pretty much whatever. Just looking for people to compete with.

GT: Wrestler

Still interested in a tryout?

Looking for players in PST or MST time zones to run games with. My org also has 2 open slots on our West Coast team.

• Gamertag: theOzborne
  • Customs/MM: both
  • Region: NA (east)
Still kinda new to Halo 5, but not to Halo. I placed top 48 back in Reach, but took a lot of time off since then, so I am at least familiar with Halo. I play at random times throughout the day as my schedule varies from week to week. I am currently platinum through solo adventures.</p>

Updated

Looking for players in PST or MST time zones to run games with. My org also has 2 open slots on our West Coast team.

Hey, I do not have the amount of time it would take to join a team right now, but I would be more than willing to practice against yall and everything before scrims. Or if you ever need someone to fill in on a last minute spot for anything, I would be good for that.

Hey, I do not have the amount of time it would take to join a team right now, but I would be more than willing to practice against yall and everything before scrims. Or if you ever need someone to fill in on a last minute spot for anything, I would be good for that.

Right on; what is your GT?

Hey guys, 

Add me for high level arena!

Looking for a team, have competed since halo 3 and attended LAN events 

GT: IOneStepTooFarI      (capital i)

Will

UK  

^ also

add me for any matchmaking, looking to play with some people that can take it seriously and call.

Platinum 1

Screech Blue

Team Arena or 8s

Region: NA

Trying to get better at Halo currently Silver 6 and I want to take the time to improve

Suprmatic

MM or Customs

NA Eastern

I'm high diamond, low onyx. Hmu for team arena, slayer, or custom 8s. I'm not the type of person to get angry and quit out after a couple losses. I'm just trying to have fun and get better.

• Upvote (+1) 1

GT: Properly Proper

Preferably MM (Team Arena/Slayer/Snipers/Octogon/CTF Warmups).

NA - East Coast - New York

Been a minute since I've really played halo but recently decided to get back into it. So, trying to get what little skill I had back. 

After playing my placement matches solo I ended up at gold 3 and have been playing solo since and am now 2 games from platinum 1. I'm not claiming to be even a high diamond player, but I know to help the team and I try to listen as best I can.

Message me when you add me so that I don't get confused thinking you're from a previous game or something... 

Updated this... 

Nightwolf617

Team Arena

NA Eastern

Platinum. I keep matching up with more than one teammate who consistently goes negative 5 or more. I need help ranking up. I'm looking to improve my game and could also use help learning callouts.

• Upvote (+1) 1

LSL Gangly

MM/Customs

NA

Used to play H3/Reach competitively back in the day. Just got H5 on Friday. Currently Plat and looking to learn callouts/improve in general. I'd love to play with anyone!

GT Jimmbabwe

MM, Customs, 8s, anything

Central, Oklahoma

Usually High Tier/Low Tier Onyx in all game modes, I got screwed in my placements this season but will get my onyx. I'm willing to get better, placed pretty well in the online cups I have participated in in the past, so I have a pretty good competitive background. HMU

I recently started a Spartan Company consisting of only Onyx 2000 or higher competitive players. We focus on Team Arena and Slayer. If you are interested in joining, or need people to team with, message me.

GT: Hot Rod M 25

Arizona