Beyond Entertainment

Halo 5: Guardians Customs & Matchmaking Finder

Just got back into the game for doubles,  slayer and swat. Used to be a high play player.  Looking for another to run with that cam hold their own preferably someone who has been 1700+

Gt scotchyy

I am currently looking for 3 other onyx tier arena players to play tonight. I was onyx in both slayer and arena last season and looking to do my qualification games tonight. In the past I have always done them solo and placed onyx or high diamond at worst, but I get so annoyed with losing my placements because of quitters and people with terrible connections.

add gt: McGavin FPS

make sure you send me a msg so i know who you are. I will be on from 6:30 central to about 10 or 11

Thanks.

looking for some diamond lvl players with mics. I usually place in Onyx, but I took a break and I'm just getting back into it. Solo Que is the struggle. Add: NbD Run

t3rr0rstr1kes

Customs

NA

Looking for 2 team mates to practice and learn arena strats. Mic needed please. Message me on here or add GT and message please. Me and the other guy are on every night. Times are different every day due to work, but before and after work we're always on.

Looking for some people to team up with. Just getting back into the game. Got rated D5 after only losing 2 placement matches solo, figured I would place onyx, maybe because I placed so late in the season? Mostly play late nights around 12:30 AM EST.

GT: Stated On Fire

Team Arena. I'm ranked around 1850 and would like to play with people around that level.

Message me so I know who you are!

GT: Mellow Yeller

Region: NA

Looking for potential roster solutions to our [bitWar Gaming] open slots.

Message GT: LiGHTSEY for details.

• Gamertag: theOzborne
  • Customs/MM: both
  • Region: NA (east)

Still kinda new to Halo 5, but not to Halo. I placed top 48 back in Reach, but took a lot of time off since then, but I am at least familiar with Halo. I play at random times throughout the day as my schedule varies from week to week. I am currently platinum through solo adventures.

​Played since CE however I didn't get xbox live until the beginning of halo 3.I absolutely loved H3 as the community was absolutely amazing. I enjoyed it so much I actually went to MLG Dallas 2010 to spectate and play in the FFA. When reach dropped, I played the game but it just didn't feel like Halo. Tried as I did to make myself like the game, I couldn’t. After a few months, I quit playing entirely and not long after that, I quit keeping up with competitive halo as well. I’m not even going to get started on H4 but when H5 came out, I decided to come back and give it another shot. I got the game on launch night but I haven’t really enjoyed played it again until after this most recent update.  I’ve kept up with the HCS Pro League throughout the course of Halo 5 and I’ve been lurking on these forums since right after Worlds last spring. I really want to start playing again and finding some new people to play with as most of the people I used to run with don’t play anymore. I was pretty good at H3 and at Reach as well even though I hated. Not saying I’m the best or anything, only that I understand the game and how to play it. I’m up for matchmaking, customs, pretty much whatever. Just looking for people to compete with.

GT: Wrestler

• Upvote (+1) 1

GT: Properly Proper

Preferably MM (Team Arena/Slayer/Snipers). But I'll play customs every now and again.

NA - East Coast - New York

Been a minute since I've really played halo but recently decided to get back into it. So, trying to get what little skill I had back. 

After playing my placement matches solo I ended up at gold 3 and have been playing solo since and am now 2 games from platinum 1. I'm not claiming to be even a high diamond player, but I know to help the team and I try to listen as best I can.

Message me when you add me so that I don't get confused thinking you're from a previous game or something... 

Compl3x N

Match making

Australia (usually between noon-2am Sydney time (7pm-9am cst)

I'm tired of losing when I play good because I get paired with someone going triple negative or someone leaving after the match has started. I'm currently high platinum. Message me if you want to play team arena

GT MeekMilli90

Customs trying find four more players to play/scrim. 13 game series. Testing out players. Trying to playing in about an hour