Beyond Entertainment

Halo 5: Guardians Customs & Matchmaking Finder

Pretty much everything arena

GT: Crewman X

East Coast:

Looking for people to play with on Slayer and Team Arena. I believe i'm a solid onyx who really wants to surround himself within a solid group of people who believe in having fun and calling out. I'm a little competitive, but it's healthy. I promise! haha.

im making a spartan company for pc customs. pm gt for invite. if i get enough people soon we'll run some ffas and see run it runs.

Couldn't find a separate thread for H5 PC customs. I don't have an Xbox One but have H5 on PC (will be using Xbox one controller not mouse and keyboard) and would love to play some customs. Whether it's H5 maps or TS on forged remakes. GT is Ravenality. 

GT: HvRRyKaNE

Region: NA Eastern

Down for MM/Customs. Also looking for some FFA practice for the tournament on Friday.

GT:  L VLTO L

ARENA - Onyx Player, call out, not one to rage, etc.

Looking for a team that are willing to play at least 4x a week together and maybe do some online tourneys.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Add me on Xbox gt: Temptz Chaparro

I'm starting up a team for this weekend's tournament. I live in Kent, WA

GT: Fam1LyGB

MM or Customs

West Coast

I'm relatively new to halo (only been playing seriously for about a month). Onyx in Arena, Slayer, FFA. I want to play with more experienced/better players and improve.

Gt: dmv jussssst

MM

East coast.

Need people to grind to possibly champ in arena and slayer. Good player, know call outs and various roles. 1800+ in slayer. 1700+ arena running solo. Add me if you wanna run some games and win

Playing again! 2200 arena experience, currently 1650 on smurf. Looking for more to smash some arena.

GT: Kyphitz

Smurf: Kyphster (add me on here!)

XXL

UK

Onyx

need people to actually be online to play at various times as my schedules all over the place and I often have nobody to search with