GT: JDL

Gametype: Team Arena

Region: NA

I have and use my mic.

• Upvote (+1) 1

GT: RLEVANCE

Game: Arena

Region: NA (east coast)

*Looking to make a team that plays every night on weekdays, I play mostly solo or with random teammates, looking to change that.  My Arena KDA is 4.0,  I think with a good team that knows how to play and call out we would do well, just message me or add me if you want to play / make a team.

Eventually looking to play in some online tourneys, even if just for fun.

GT: naughtyCrim

Game: Arena

Region: NA (east coast)

Have a mic and know all the callouts. I have placed once top 32 and a couple times top 64 during season 1 HCS ladders. 

Onyx level player here (~1700) in Arena and Slayer. 

LF players of similar rank to run some matchmaking Arena/Slayer with. I'm pretty easy to get a long with and just need some guys to communicate/play with. I usually run solo, so please shoot me a FR if interested.

GT: SDesa

I will be able to play a few days per week due to my work schedule, but I can def get some good games in throughout the week.

Gamertag: Brevity II

Customs/MM: either/or

Im pretty much trash. I just like to play casually. I have a mic. Im old. Hmu.

GT: Unphaazed

will play both

Arena: Onyx 1600 (after losing to pros mulitple times)

Slayer: Onyx 1800

Looking for more of a serious team that plays to win and not worry about stats too much as long as we get the W. willing to do tournaments and LANs. I have a mic and use it.

GT: yoElement

Mainly Slayer, but would be down for Arena as well.

Playtime: Whenever I can

Slayer: Onyx 1600+ (Always range between 1600-1800)

Am looking for some people to run the slayer playlist with. Sick and tired of teammates not having mics, not being aware at all of powerups/power weapons on the map, basically just sick of running solo queue. Which is how I play 100% of the time. I am also looking to improve a bit as a player, especially with my callouts and map positioning. Not to brag, but I truly think I'm good enough to get a champion rank it's just playing solo makes it nearly impossible. 

GT: Apoll0

Arena

Playtime: 2 - 3 nights a week usually Sunday - Thursday from 8 - 11 PM EST

GT: Sogg0th

arena, slayer or customs.

NA est

I play around 12am or 8am on weekdays and weekends. all day thurs and Friday.

GT: Visualdaddy O

Arena/Slayer Matchmaking/Teaming

NA California

Usually play after work on weekdays and on weekends depending on what I have going on.

Onyx 1650+ I usually solo queue

Also send me a message or pm on here!

MethodTBE

Customs/Arena

NA

Looking for teammates with mics. I've been stuck at mid diamond due to teammates leaving every game or just being trash. 

Looking for a good player that:

-Is clean

-Can Call out

-Can Listen

-Is willing to learn from his/her mistakes

-Can stay positive and focused

-Is willing to develop strategy

-Is active 

My GT is SpeedYFinesse or you can message me on here. I'm looking for someone that is in diamond/onyx rank. 

Timezone: NA EST

GT: sarektya

arena or customs. onyx 1600ish. mostly play arena atm but would be down for customs with guys my skill range. 

NA east coast

I'm looking for people to play with, solo queuing is taking a dramatic toll on my emotions. I would prefer players that frequently play and typically in to4.

Negatromitor

Arena (D6)

Slayer (O) 

NA (east coast)

• Gamertag: Jbuuus
  • MM - arena/slayer
  • NA(midwest)

Usually play around 8-9 CST.  Been playing halo since CE with my first MLG event in 2005 and have been to a bunch others.  Looking for competitive players.

GT: Jazzy Jedi Jef

MM: Typically grind my way to low 1500-1600 onyx every season in both Arena and Slayer.

Down for anything. I can play to chill I can play to be competitive. Would really love to team with someone who would be willing go help me improve my game. But I'm willing to spread my knowledge as well.

NA EST. But my schedule can be crazy. Always feel free to invite me.

Have event/lan exp. plan on competing for season 2. Got placed at gold been soloing since currently diamond 2 but way better than that. I game all day everyday. GT - KiLLa CaLLL

Matchmaking Arena, Slayer, or Doubles

GT: So Conflicted

NA Pacific Coast

I have placed champ 95 in FFA before, and consitently place onyx 1500-1700 in arena and slayer solo queing. I mainly just want a partner that I can play with consistently that is on the same level as me or better, to develop a better knowledge of the game, and to have more fun with a friend.