Beyond Entertainment

Halo 5: Guardians Customs & Matchmaking Finder

looking for a good team looking to learn and grow to get better and go to tournaments also I have a champion on slayer hmu if you have a team that needs 1 or 2 Gt: LN Headshotz XX

Cerebral Status

MM but mainly customs. I'd like to do more FFA custom's to get better at them. Octagons are fun too and always down for 8's

Midwest, NA

GT: Frazzlekiin

MM mainly but always down for customs

Diamond level player looking to improve. Communicate and can pull weight as long as the rest of the team can :D

GT: Childish Genius

Haven't really played since Halo 4 but I bought an xbox one recently.

Just looking for people to play Arena with so I don't have to be with randoms all the time haha. 

GT: l BLee l

Diamond player looking to get to Onyx. I have a bad game here or there but I can definitely hold my own. I'm tired of playing with randoms, just lost 3 straight, and all of them were a 3v4

GT:  L VLTO L

Placed ONYX 1700 this season and did it solo que (August .season) 

Only really play Arena, but don't want to keep playing solo, If u have a team or want to make one, MESSAGE me, do not just add me, message because my notifications for some reason do not work. 

-Looking to get a team to play Arena and maybe compete (onyx players only). 

GT: iActium

MM/Customs

Region: NA

Getting back into the scene, been away from competitive Halo for a while. Just tryin to play and get better. I have two others who I play with consistently, but the more people to play with the better. Currently Diamond 4 in Arena. Please state you're from TB in a message or I won't add you. Hope to see you guys online!

GT: iActium

MM/Customs

Getting back into the scene, been away from competitive Halo for a while. Just tryin to play and get better. I have two others who I play with consistently, but the more people to play with the better. Currently Diamond 4 in Arena. Please state you're from TB in a message or I won't add you. Hope to see you guys online!

GT- Sabrea looking for Onyx and Champion players. Tired of playing by myself its just too much. HMU.

Lloyd Raisen x   ( With the x )

MM/Customs

UK

Haven't played halo in a good 1+ year ( Been playing LoL ) Very rusty, Don't know the maps, need help improving. 

Just be friendly? :D Thankyou for those who add me 

GT: ClassicRESTACKZ

Customs/MM: Both

I am Oynx/Diamond trying to get Champion in all playlists. Looking for a team to grind with me.

GT: J Had

Customs/Arena

NA

was champ ffa last season. 1700 onyx this season placements

GT: Crawfa Prospers

MM/Customs

NA

Just looking to improve with a squad and play as much as possible. Currently Diamomd trying to at least hit a high Onyx rank this season.

Message me you're from Beyond so I know.