Beyond Entertainment

Halo 5: Guardians Customs & Matchmaking Finder

GT: sixteenbit
I'm looking to just run Ocatgon for quite a while. Just therapeutic for me and feel the need for it.
Region: NA

GT: Ccommander

Onyx in Slayer and FFA. Hit me up if you want to run some games/octagon anytime.

Good Communication and Decent understanding of the game. 

GT: Roninn

MM/Customs

NA - PST 

Onyx Arena/Slayer, Past Champ FFA 

Discord: Ronin#2436

add me if you play consistently or want to run customs/mm

• Upvote (+1) 1

Looking for some FFA lobbies to get some practice in for the tournament tomorrow.

Gamertag: LLockout (first L is actually lowercase)

Time zone - Central time.

If anyone is already planning on running some of these, please send me an invite, if you're lookin for lobbies to join, message me on XBl and I will try to get one together!

GT: i Waggy i

LF: Matchmaking

Region: EU

Looking for decent onyx players for arena or slayer to team with. On a lot so add me

GT: i Waggy i

LF: Matchmaking

Region: EU

Looking for decent onyx players for arena or slayer to team with. On a lot so add me

Yes lad  :simms:

Looking for players for Arena, at least diamond or smurf.

Must have microphone.

Can communicate via game chat, party chat, skype and discord

GT - Agony Q

Halo 5 2v2 Tournament 7/16

Please register a team on challonge.com and sign up through the sign up page . Please make sure to include you xbox  GT's in the team description

the owner of the team will be responsible for checking in 15 mins prior to the start time of 4pm Eastern, and the higher seeded team will be in charge of inviting the opposing team. 

1) Team Slayer (Score Changed to 30 kills to win)
2) Maps: Empire - Truth - Fathom (Best of 3)  DISABLE OVERSHIELD, CAMO and other POWERUPS
Empire - Truth - Fathom - Regret - The Rig (Best of 5 for the Finals)

Im looking for good onxy players to play competitive and probably go to tournaments if we get good enough i have a champion in slayer onxy in area

Gt: LN Headshotz XX

GT: awakeningrager1

customs and matchmaking

Region; EU

Looking to play team beyond 2v2 tourneys and 4v4 tourneys with people that communicate and are familiar with callouts for maps,weapons positions etc.and to practise for the tourneys and regular mm of course

Gt: XxZACHARIAHvV

Pacific time zone

Looking for squad to play slayer, trying to achieve champion ranking. Also down for customs especially octagon. Currently dont have a mic but can join party and listen. Hit me up anytime on xbl.

GT: Aretnez

Looking for team mates to play anything, picked up the game again after not playing for a while. Currently Diamond 5 in Slayer, want to go for Onyx. Just want to meet some cool people that communicate and are looking to get better.

Region is US

• Gamertag:Foolinuhround

Customs/MM:MM

Region:NA Central

Plat 1 Arena Plat 4 Slayer

Played a lot during h2/h3, just getting back into it now. Looking for older people/no rage quitters. Playing most 5-9cst. Looking for people who understand playing the game,not just hopping around like timmy no thumbs

Gamertag: Perciiiii

Region: Ireland

Matchmaking

Shoot me an invite Im on most days

GT: sixteenbit

I'm looking to just run Ocatgon for quite a while. Just therapeutic for me and feel the need for it.

Region: NA

Love octagon for fun and it's a great warmup. I'm not on here a lot so if you could add gt: Cerebral Status, I'll play.