Beyond Entertainment

Halo 5: Guardians Customs & Matchmaking Finder

Anyone wanna grind slayer right now? Got a mic and placed high oynx last season.

High level swat player (5 star 50 halo 3) looking to set up a swat team. Looking for players with similar skill to myself so HMU @ scotchyy

GT: uhh JeReMy II

Arena and Customs

Illinois(but idc where you are from to run games on xbox live)

I quit from gaming for the last year and half but I been back for a couple weeks now. My callouts are rusty but I will get them down eventually. Been around the competitive game for a long time.

GT: Boss J0RGE        (that is a zero 0 not an O in J0RGE)

Arena/Slayer or customs

NA (Ohio)

Mid-high onyx, looking for people to play with in mm but also looking to improve my game through customs.

looking for some people to play some gmaes with looking to improve my skill in arena or just to have some fun playimg some warzone or custom games hit me up gamertag is xBUDDHA88x

Trying to improve my game in every aspect. Add me if you want to octagon, practice small talk, practice callouts, run 8s. Literally anything that will help me and you become better at the game.

GT: ncrazy235

Looking for people to game with on Halo 5. I'm decent at the game and down to play pretty much whatever. My gt is the same as my account on here.

Team of 2-3 that plays consistently(2 of us have been teaming since Halo 2) looking for a couple older/mature(we're all late 20's early 30's) and smart players to give us a consistent group to grind up to Onyx in Arena and Slayer. We have capped out Diamond 6 almost every season and are sick of trying to party up with players we meet through MM, we play pretty much nightly around 7pmCST until someone needs to sign off, if interested PM me on here or send a friend request to Wake Soprano on XBL.

Looking for onyx players that play everyday. I run arena and slayer 1800+ csr.looking to make the grind to champ If you want to play ever add GT: Apollo uG

Looking for some people to play with. I stopped playing for a while and am now coming back. Would be great if you used skype or discord as it's hard to get my xbl mic to work. Message me on here or xbl to play.

GT: kVizard or SSJKuma

GT: iniko xl

MM & Customs

Low onyx rank in Slayer & Arena

Always looking for people to run with.

GT: iApeks

Diamond 6 Slayer currently, but def capable of low to mid-tier Onyx. I just need a solid team for Arena and Slayer

Check out my stats and hit me up