Beyond Entertainment

Halo 5: Guardians Customs & Matchmaking Finder

Looking to grind arena today and this week. Champ 65 in slayer 7.1 KDA high onyx or champ players only please. Add Haunted H

Looking for 3 players Tweet at me on Twitter @Exzorbe I'm under @LAGrGaming and need 3 solid players to become a good squad again find me on Twitter at @Exzorbe

Looking for a team to run mm with, any timezone is fine as long as you know how to play at a high level. Gamertag: Scotchyy

Not sure if many people remember me from the H3/Reach days, but I'm getting back into competitive Halo.  Looking for people to play with in Arena and possibly online tournaments.  

My gamertag is FrankieFourShot.  Feel free to add me or send me a message.

add Po0kiE THE GAME for mm, high level player, soild communicater, favorite playlist is team slayer, highest rank is team arena. looking for players to grind to onyx with today, pls use mic

Agony Q

MM

Any Region, Pref NA

Have mic, strong comms

Can skype or Team Speak

Positive attitude, don't rage

Looking for customs but will do matchmaking. On daily. 

Ranks: 

Team arena: ~1650 (haven't done much team arena this season)

Slayer: 1800 - 2000 (fluctuates but I am sitting on around 1950 now)

GT: Goodingtin or Tw Beach Ball

Looking for people to play halo with, currently only have 3 friends who play lol. Im diamond in arena/ffa and high plat in slayer (lol). Looking to improve my game but am down to just play socially as well. Add Drewski XCI on xbox if any1 wants to play. Live in northeast indiana 

High onyx player looking for customs, Im from Europe but I play during American time zones I.e. 5pm eastern time, 3pm Pacific rime onwards so HMU if you don't mind being dominated by an angry Scotsman @ Scotchyy

Peace out mofos

Looking for players to run octagon and 1v1 and 2v2

Also looking for players to run Team Arena.  On daily.  Competitive players that communicate please.

Gamertag: cLicKinGsPree

Looking for more people to run arena and slayer with. I've been onyx in both consistently for 3 or 4 seasons, as high as 1980 slayer and 1860 arena last season. I had a tough time in the first half of the march season as a result of trouble adapting to the elite controller, but im back up in onyx. Not quite the level I was, but 16-1700 CSR is about where I fit for now.

Gamertag is username, message me if you'd like to play some games. Requisites: be at least near onyx, have fun, don't be a salty loser.

Looking for people to run Arena or 8s with, Onyx ~1600-1700 this season, highest was just under 2k I believe, on every day, can be on whenever I'm not working. Located in eastern Canada, 1 hour ahead of EST but usually on til at least 3-4am EST as long as I have people to play with.

gt - lowlifeSev

Looking for more people to run arena and slayer with. I've been onyx in both consistently for 3 or 4 seasons, as high as 1980 slayer and 1860 arena last season. I had a tough time in the first half of the march season as a result of trouble adapting to the elite controller, but im back up in onyx. Not quite the level I was, but 16-1700 CSR is about where I fit for now.

Gamertag is username, message me if you'd like to play some games. Requisites: be at least near onyx, have fun, don't be a salty loser.

Added you man. When you online?

I'm looking for people to play Halo 5 matchmaking with. My gamertag is DrowsyDeer43391. I'm grinding out to get the Helljumper Helmet. 

Looking for people to play Arena with (Must be Onyx or Champion). Sick of not finding games in my region at Onyx when I used to be Champion. Really tarnishing my chances to stream Halo which is putting my partnership at jeopardy.

I am from Australia but don't mind searching with NA or EU players as long as you don't mind. I can definitely hold my own. I use Skype, Discord or XBL party chat.

GT - Tainted Bizz

Looking for people to play Arena with. Sick of not finding games in my region at Onyx when I used to be Champion. Really tarnishing my chances to stream Halo which is putting my partnership at jeopardy.

I am from Australia but don't mind searching with NA or EU players as long as you don't mind. I can definitely hold my own. I use Skype, Discord or XBL party chat.

GT - Tainted Bizz

I'll play

I have skype

My skype is Tristan Delaney