Beyond Entertainment

Halo 5: Guardians Customs & Matchmaking Finder

Anyone looking to run Team Arena tonight? I'm on till 2am EST, have mic and was Diamond 4 last time around.

Gamertag: FootedGhost15

Custom Game: Jenga Tower

Region: Australia 

I will be recording on youtube so if youre okay with that then that would be great!

Ill be recording in 4 days from now just to get everything ready please message me on xbox live and ill get back to you immediately when i go online! 

Team of 3 looking for a 4th that can play fairly often and is mature. On right now and play most days from around 3pm - 6pm central time. Onyx 1700+ at the moment. GT is Force Enabled, on right now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Competitive Onyx Level Player Looking for Customs and MM - Must have good communication and be highly skilled thanks

Gamertag:

iBroderick

I'll be on for the rest of the day today, if anyone wants to run. 

Onyx 1600ish in Arena/Slayer

GT - Harville2

On every evening, down for anything but mainly arena.

Please be onyx atleast and have mic!

GT: Kyphitz

Was Onyx in arena last season and got placed Diamond this season.

Looking for people to grind back to Onyx with.

GT: Destroyers GT

Diamond 5 this season was Onyx previous 2 seasons (Look me up on www.halotracker.com)

MM/Customs

GT: SKAYVEEZ

I play every day M-T 5:30p -10:30p or 11:00p Central Time and F-S all day and night

Please add me and SEND A MESSAGE THAT SAYS SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF "TB FORUM" so I know you aren't just a random.. I am so tired of being placed with three people in a private party. I am looking to grind with people who like to win and will not quit out when getting beat. Thanks!

hey guys im gathering a bunch of people together for a 2v2 tournament. its free and just for fun

its this saturday 12pm est . deadline to register is 11am est time.

if you want to join just message me your team name and ill add you to the roster

maybe i'll make some halo stickers for the winners

rules are standard teambeyond rules 30 kills, no radar

Main Tag: Gemini Silva

Smurf Tags: Too many to name or reveal ;)

Arena and Custom games Only. I am an Onyx this season on one of my smurfs, but unranked on my main. Like mentioned before, send a message saying "TB Forum" so I know what the invite is for/about. Thanks in advance!

On every evening, down for anything but mainly arena.

Please be onyx atleast and have mic!

GT: Kyphitz

Off work this weekend, down to play anything, but mainly Arena. Hovering around Onyx 1700 in Arena with teamates with no mics constantly. Hit me up! Will be on for just about all sunday! GT: Kyphitz

I'm going to be playing arena or slayer at a high onyx level at 730am central 3/13and no one on my friends list will be on that early. I wanna run 4's message me if you wanna play gt cunny reborn. I can normally carry but don't be a scrub:)

Looking for med-high onyx players for MM, currently low onyx in everything atm but I was 1800+ last time around in arena, slayer and ffa. GT: Scotchyy

MM and or Customs

softserv3d

diamond in both slayer and arena solo. Have been picked up by a few ppl to run mm but need more connects. Eager to get better can hold my own.

Recently started playing halo5 in February but have been playing since h2.

Smurf names - o Tiki o , and eez does it

matchmaking and customs

been playing halo 5 since launch

gt:awakeningrager1

looking for people to play with as much as psbl during the week/wknds that have a mic and know callouts for enemy position,weapons etc.Am unranked in slayer,team arena,breakout as of this post( ranks may change)

if you add me and want to play sometime let me know via xbl/team beyond you are from team beyond.