Beyond Entertainment

Halo 5: Guardians Customs & Matchmaking Finder

Me and my two buddies have been trying to get into Onyx in Slayer all season. Our ranks are Onyx, Diamond 6 and Diamond 5. We need JUST ONE TEAMMATE who understands how to play and can hold his own. 

GT is RPolly - add me or message me

We play as a team of 3 every Tuesday/Thursday from noon-5 pm est, and my buddy and I play as a duo every M/W/F from noon-5pm est.

Please for the love of everything holy, add me.

I'm not bad, but I'm not great. I do like playing to win though if that appeals to you the please hit me up, I hate playing with randoms as communication is key.

GT: Gedbot

United Kingdom

Arena and Customs

Gamertag: DrowsyDeer43391

Customs/MM: Matchmaking

Region: Canada

I'm trying desperately to save up at least 200,000 REQ Points so I have a decent chance at getting the Halo 2 Battle Rifle and the Helljumper Helmet. I've already spent like 40,000 on Gold Req Packs but I haven't unlocked them yet.

The only two playlists I don't feel like doing are Swat and Breakout.

Gamertag: LightShy

Matchmaking

New York

I'm just trying to play matchmaking and level up any of the playlists. I'm an onyx in Slayer, Breakout, and FFA. Diamond in SWAT and Team Arena. Looking for other highly motivated players who would like to reach champion status.

GT: AZRA alone

Im 1700 onyx in arena my buddy and I are getting a team ready for the next big tournament.  Hit me up to run games if you're interested in teaming.

GT: SKAYVEEZ

Looking to play with some people who are competent and able to communicate. I play every day from 5:30pm till 10:30-11:30pm central time. Onyx level in slayer and FFA, Diamond in arena. Add me and send me a message.  

GT: SePtiC v0LT

Looking to play some octagon with some people to improve my shot. It'll be good practice for arena so feel free to send me a message and I'll see you online :)

I havent played h5 a lot but im down for octagon snipers, or that ctf snipers game on a big rectangle map. Not sure what its called, but everyone plays it.

D2A LogiC

GT: iApeks

K/D: 1.35

FFA: Onyx 1700

TS: Diamond 5

TA: Diamond 3

BO: Platinum 3 (Don't play much)

SWAT: Platinum 3 (Don't play much)

- LF players around the same ranks for some Team Slayer or Team Arena

- All I ask is that you are similar rank and pretty solid, have a mic, know the callouts and are chill/mild-tempered

- I play on most evenings during the week, and times vary on weekends

- Shoot me a message with the friend request.

Hello. I've been playing since H2 and just got back in to Halo 5 a few weeks ago. Feel free to add me for matchmaking, war zone, or customs. Have a pretty decent shot but still learning the call outs and things like that.

Message me so I know you are from team beyond and I'll add you back. Cheers

GT: ZX Mute

Region: Southern USA

Looking to grind arena and slayer with a group. Usually looking for two players or a group in general to play with. 

GT: nW RAZzL

GT: Stanbearrrr

Midwest

Typically on between 5-8 or 6-9 week nights for team arena. Onyx in January season / diamond in February season. Just looking to play with some laid back people who still like to win.

GT: SePtiC v0LT

I'm hosting some oddball customs tomorrow (3/4) at 8 PM ET. Feel free to message my gamertag so we can play

Trying to get into competitive and I need people to play 8s/2v2s late at night. Looking for somewhat new players to grind with and learn halo 5 before season 2. I want to use Discord to organize our 8s. Plus voice chat on xbox live is booty and discord is decent but also better than xbl chat.  https://discordapp.com/download  I made a server and here is the invite to join, https://discord.gg/0rlebhRNGLnukV3a , simply copy and paste this URL into your discord program to join or click it and the web browser of discord will open. I am bad at H5 and I am welcoming anyone to join to play late night 8s/2v2s. Mics pls.

Or if someone reads my post and is already doing what I'm doing pls invite me lol.

@NextLvLNerd

I need to grind thus game hard, looking to get into mainly custom lobby's but I'm down for arena as well. Invite Scotchyy (I'm above average at the game atm)