EmbassyHulkuM

Embassy eSports Recruiting for HCS and 2016 Season

Embassy eSports is an up and coming Competitive eSports Organization. We are looking to bring in a solid roster line Up for Online Tournaments, Cups and Lan events. We are excited for the launch of H5 and the upcoming season.

We are looking for experienced F/A's and Teams. We want to foster a great competitive learning atmosphere for our players. We will be a very practiced, discipline and coached group going into the tournament season. We look forward to great results.

Please Follow us on Twitter @Embassy_eSports :)

XBL: a HulkuM

Email: [email protected]

Reply here in thread

Provide some player info and previous competition experience and why you would like to join Embassy eSports

Look forward to hearing from any and all

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am very interested in talking with you more about this opportunity. I have been playing competitive Halo for a long time. With most of my experience coming from Halo 3 and Halo: Reach. I have lanned with top players such as Neighbor, Hysteria, Loki, Perplexity, and Wolfmayne to name a few. The best team I was on had the 19th seed for MLG Dallas 2010. We broke up prior to this event, and I quit because of the lack of fun I had playing Halo: Reach.  

I am back now for Halo 5, the potential of this game has me extremely hyped. And I feel I am playing better than I did even in 2010. I look forward to discussing this futher with you. I will add your gamertg as well.

GT: TuSaint

• Upvote (+1) 1

Played 8 years solid since h2 been to many lans and tourneys with players on all levels of skill..highest notable semi recent achievments 09 h3 top 48 and 2014 dec Hcs cup lost to CLG(Ogre 2s team) for top 16..attempting to get back into it. i just want to make good use of my time as im not a youngster anymore and i have responsibilities as im sure many of you guys have aswell. Anyways add me msg me whatever im about networking maybe even puting together the next upcoming team.

-TO UnFaZZeDD

Gamer tag: Peralta FL

Events experience

•Orlando 2010 (Halo 3)

•Orlando 2011 (Halo 3)

•Dallas 2012 (Halo 4)

Been playing since H3. I live in Miami, Florida. Hosted over 10 LANS before in my house and attended plenty of local events as well. I am available for the 2016 to travel and as well as online tournaments. Contact me if you're interested in running games.

I unfortuanatly have had no LAN experience do to lack of funds when Halo was big. But, I've been on that Halo grind since 07. I can tell that THIS is MY game. I feel so comfortable on H5. I am taking this as serious as possible. I have nothing but time to put game time in. I just give me a shot.  

GT: Thee Theory

• Upvote (+1) 1

GT: Chegros

I have previous experience competing in GB Ladders, Tourneys, and scrims with a full team of 4. I've played Halo for 7 years. Feel free to follow me on twitter and add me on XBL to chat!

GT: Ceeejus

I've been playing Halo since the series released and have a lot of familiarity she experience with the game. I've played in a few tournaments here and there, but not much LAN experience with this game. However I'm not new to the competitive scene, as I was a pro in Rainbow Six when it was popular. I'm now trying the same for Halo, and I am looking for a chance wherever I can get it.

Hello,

My name is Spencer, I have many years of competitive halo experience. I started playing in halo 2, and competing in halo 3. I had many local tournament wins, against some pro players such Dgk acid. I also competed in many game battles ladders, online tournaments etc. I was previously on a halo 3 team that was sponsored but due to family issues at the time couldn't make it to any events. I used to run games with many pro/semi pro players in halo 3 such as gilky, the main slayer, xpulzion, and art of war just to name a few. I started playing seriously again with the launch of mcc, and am now currently looking for a team/organization to compete with in halo 5. I also used to make cod montages for mw3, one being edited by Obey Mulvey.

Gt: Gun Swipe

Twitter/gunswipe

I have been playing halo for a few years now, been playing halo 3 even since the servers started to slowly shut down. I have played in a few online tournaments but haven't for a while. No specific official tournaments. More along the lines of tournaments with just online cash prizes. I am known to be a long range supportive player, known for my sniping/dmr/br skills. I am hoping to have my halo career take off with halo 5 since I have more freedom to myself now that I am in college. I would be honored to be apart of embassy, the name itself makes me want to be apart of it. A little about myself, I am a college student, 18 years old, living in hawaii, and my name is Zac. Hopefully you could give me a chance and we can be a great addition to your team. My twitter is zacurryy if you need to reach me fast and my XBL gt is Z3RO Gz.