Sign in to follow this  
Tigahflex

Gandhi's Top 20 Halo Players

ninja is a good all around player, but he makes poor team choices. and hasn't won a major event other than dallas for halo 4. which is totally argumentative. but if there was a top 25 im sure ninja and formal would make it in there.

20. Strongside

19. Heinz

18. Neighbor

17. Zyos

16. Elamite

15. Karma

14. Victory X

13. Ghostayame

12. Fearitself

11. Saiyan

10. Snip3down

9. Shockwav3

8. Tsquared

7. Lunchbox

6. Legit

5. Roy

4. Pistola

3. Walshy

2. Ogre 1

1. Ogre 2

Do you agree?

Missed it?

Watch it in the spoiler.

I liked how Gandhi did this but not only that he didn't add himself and added Zyos and Tsquared in there the two people he doesn't like that just shows professionalism.

Vegetto ripping his shirt off is something I will always remember. 

Wasn't that when they upset Str8?

I guess I'm underrating Killer N a bit, but if it's any consolation he'd be on my 21st spot. I can't remember his placings in H1. He was also legitimately TERRIBLE at H3 (not like I care, though). 

Also, the reason that I put Pistola above Walshy is that Pistola really didn't get a chance to be on a contender H2 team - if he had, then he'd have been a dominant top-5 player across four Halo games. 

yea his placings in h1 were always top 2 and he was part of the team that gave ogres their first lose in 4vs4, walshy him gintron zyos not once but twice. ogres being smart picked up walsh and killern and dominated the rest of the mlg events not even close. in halo 2 nick was great as well top 5 finish's but did not have the teams to keep up with him. he was going to be stks 4th person instead of sayain in the beginning but they ended up going with sayain 

it was hard not to put zyos or sayain in the top 10 but i just felt they left halo 2 to early to be included in halos all time greats. they would be right there in the 11th 12th spot with neighbor and naded and toxin and ghandi and strongside and lunchbox snipedown and ghost. the top 10 are locks though!

1.ogre 2

2. ogre 1

3. walshy

4. pistola

5. roy

6. karma

7. killer n

8. shockwave

9. tsquared

10. legit

it would be cool to have a tournament that ran h1,h2,h3,reach,h4 in a series. im suprised no one has thought of this idea it has been done with all the quakes. I think you would see a lot of old faces come out of the woodwork. Ogres, walsh, pistola would be a dream team if there was every such a tournament. 

ogres walsh would be able to hold their own vs any in h1 h2 h3 and then pistola will carry them in reach and h4. 

the skills that the ogres have they would still be top 20 players in h4 right now if they cared. walsh as well would still be able to place 5th.

Yep. I got an earfull from Foulacy after, haha. 

He could have been on this list if he didn't loathe Halo 3. I believe he was a top 8 player with Fatal Images.

ambush is not going to lose in h4. the only way they will lose is if instict come together with ogre2, roy, pistola lunchbox. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

:gandhi:  :gandhi:  :gandhi:  :gandhi:  :gandhi:  :gandhi:  :gandhi:  :gandhi:  :gandhi:  :gandhi: :gandhi:  :gandhi:  :gandhi:  :gandhi:  :gandhi:  :gandhi:  :gandhi:  

I'm delighted you find that funny. :) Anyways I'll keep expressing my opinion; without poking fun of others.

Give respect to earn respect...

Mackeo, captain anarchy, foulacy, cloud, hysteria, soviet, victory x, defy, and bestman have had some pretty decent success throughout the years of halo 2-3. Can't comment on reach.

Then of course you have you're great players who nobody ever mentions or remembers when talking about good halo players... Gintron DuG Killer N, Rippon,

Then Ramby and Poon from storm ventures took 2nd at Chicago 06 with legit and naded during a time where teams usually fought for 4th behind FB, Cbn, and Str8.

I think the list is actually pretty good but it's so hard to place them. It'd be interesting to hear what some other pros who have competed over multiple titles think.

I'm sure you know 98% of the people lurking this forum don't know those players.

And whoever said strangepurple - just because he was one of the first known pro players, doesn't make him in the top 20.

Ogre2 has also consistantly teamed with the best players in the game.  Like I said anyone on that list would have won the same ammount of events with his teams from 2009 onwards.

He teams with the best players because he is one of the best players. In this case, correlation is causation. 

Completely agree, however I think it was only because they both chose to play the way they did. What I mean by that is if in the beginning of their careers Lunchbox wanted to play the slayer I believe they might have switched places because Roy wouldve just done what it took to win. We've all seen what Lunch was capable of but he also had slayers on his team so he filled the role left: Support and OBJ. I remember watching a Lunchbox 15-0 H3 1v1 where he had 2-3 of the greatest noscopes/quick scopes I've ever seen, one of which was on camo top middle. Unbelievable talent but thats just my opinion.

Lunchbox can do it all. You can't compare Roy and Lunch, they are both outstanding players that work immensely well together, despite the fact that Roy seems superior. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would put Pistola at #1, Ogre2 at #2 Walshy at #3 and Ogre1 at #4.

I don't care about national championships because in all reality it is just another event, and lets be honest anyone on this list could have teamed with Roybox&Pistola and win events in H3 and reach. If nats meant anything Demon D would be on that list.

I would also put Karma in the top 10, and FIS&VictoryX would in the 15-20 range for me.

It's also called: Roy, Lunch, Tsquared, and Totz as a team sucked balls. 

I'm sure you know 98% of the people lurking this forum don't know those players.

And whoever said strangepurple - just because he was one of the first known pro players, doesn't make him in the top 20.

You can be 100% sure. The only two pro's I've ever talked to and played with on multiple occasions were strongside and heinz. I "knew" them more than anyone else. I've played with and against plenty but never "knew" them. It'd be a long list to name them.

I lurked MLG forums for along time before i started posting, I just had a nostalgia binge.

Lunchbox can do it all. You can't compare Roy and Lunch, they are both outstanding players that work immensely well together, despite the fact that Roy seems superior.

Mlg released this old h2 video a few years back on Xbox live where it was sk and hysteria vs lbx and Roy.. They were so damn young.. It was a 2v2 on midship and it was awesome.. Sk was laughing at the beginning about playing these 2 little kids! I wish I still had it.