3. Walshy
2. Ogre 1
1. Ogre 2

Do you agree?

Missed it?

Watch it in the spoiler.

• Upvote (+1) 6

How is 'ola not in the top 3!?

Because Walshy and the Ogres are more accomplished. Ola is #4 so he's right there.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think Victory X and FiS are ranked way too low and Neighbor should be lower but that's just me. The top five are exactly what I would put as my top five.

In Halo 2 it was Ogre 2, Shockwave, and Walshy... IMO. Ogre 1 was always host in 2005 but was never better than his brother.

List looks good to me. I'd have put elamite above victory x and t2 over lunchbox personally, but my opinion doesn't count for shit hah. People who were screamin for formal and ninja to be in there clearly missed the h1 and h2 days. And yeah naded is filthy but he never won an event and I always heard how he wasnt the most team oriented person and would go for stats.

Honestly Ninja should also be on the list...

The reason I say Ninja should be added.

We all have heard of Barry Sanders one of the best running backs without a question he's top 10. As high as top 5! So the argument that Ninja shouldn't be listed because he hasn't won a Major tournament is ludicrous.

Ninja top 20:

Ninja been around the pro circuit since Columbus 2009. One of the best at 1v1 records to date! Just like Sanders who never had a winning team to win a Superbowl doesn't disqualify him from being named top 10 of all time. Same with Ninja but the difference is he has a lot more years to find the right team and win. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 31

But the real question is where do you put this guy :gandhi: in the top 20.

I would put gandhi at 15 or 16

How is 'ola not in the top 3!?

Ola only has 2 National Championship wins, I believe. Gandhi said at least one more, and he would be in the top three.

Idk why people think Ninja deserves to be on the list. he has never really won a real event. Hes an Amazing player but hes not top 20 to me in Overall Career wise

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Mackeo, captain anarchy, foulacy, cloud, hysteria, soviet, victory x, defy, and bestman have had some pretty decent success throughout the years of halo 2-3. Can't comment on reach.

Then of course you have you're great players who nobody ever mentions or remembers when talking about good halo players... Gintron DuG Killer N, Rippon,

Then Ramby and Poon from storm ventures took 2nd at Chicago 06 with legit and naded during a time where teams usually fought for 4th behind FB, Cbn, and Str8.

I think the list is actually pretty good but it's so hard to place them. It'd be interesting to hear what some other pros who have competed over multiple titles think.

• Upvote (+1) 1