Sign in to follow this  
KGNorth

New to Forums

Hey how's it going yall! I'm new to the forums and kind of new to the halo scene. I played H2 and H3 casually. I was never any good but I loved playing. Never played Reach but a little but of H4 and didn't like it. Started playing again when MCC came out. Couldn't stand the online play until just recently. I play a lot of Halo:CE nowadays and I'm excited for H5 to come out. Probably gonna grind the fuck out of it till Fallout 4 comes out XD welp that about does it, hope to see yall in the forums! And please be nice, I'm a BK :P

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hey how's it going yall! I'm new to the forums and kind of new to the halo scene. I played H2 and H3 casually. I was never any good but I loved playing. Never played Reach but a little but of H4 and didn't like it. Started playing again when MCC came out. Couldn't stand the online play until just recently. I play a lot of Halo:CE nowadays and I'm excited for H5 to come out. Probably gonna grind the fuck out of it till Fallout 4 comes out XD welp that about does it, hope to see yall in the forums! And please be nice, I'm a BK :P

Welcome!

hey fellow gamers Im new, played Halo Reach and Halo 4 cant wait till number 5 somes out  

Well welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay with our Halo community