Joseph

Beyond Tournaments Announcement!

Bringing that hot searing fire   :flames:   :flames:   :flames:   :flames:   :flames: 

But for real - the guys have been working an ungodly amount on this. I remember helping with testing back in December and January - it's great to see it all coming together now and can't wait to get it out there and rolling.  :beyond: 

That's pretty neato burrito. It's not my cup of tea, but I know tons of people will have a lot of fun with this. Good on you for putting in the effort.

No, and Ladders wont be coming until 2016. 

Any idea how to make the matches fair - server wise? (I haven't played a dedicated server game on xbone so idk if you can pick them or what).

This looks awesome. Hopefully Halo 5 will prosper competitively so this can be put to good use. Props to everyone involved  :beyond:

This is amazing. I really hope everyones hard work pays off and Im sure it will. Might consider joining these tournaments if they are European friendly

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pretty awesome, now I have to find a team to play with. Finding a good team is always the worst.

No, and Ladders wont be coming until 2016. 

December 31st 2016 confirmed.  :intel:  #soon

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am so impressed by this. Now TeamBeyond will take up more of my time and I'm ok with that.

What about the rest of EU?

Sorry, I meant the EU, not just the United Kingdom. 

• Upvote (+1) 2