Hard Way

The "I'm Streaming Now" Thread. Support fellow Beyond streamers!

Streaming RIGHT NOW!

Doing follower/sub games, and I'm 8 followers away from my 100 Follower Giveaway. 5 subs away from my first SUB giveaway! :)

twitch.tv/hobbskyy

hey bro i gave you a follow on twitch after watching your latest halo stream and I'll add you in case you want to play sometime.Feel free hit me up too if you want to qualify n stuff.Could use somme peeps to play most of the time. Also streaming warzone turbo n arena now at: https://www.twitch.tv/samshepardgaming

Going to be streaming around 5:30PM EST tonight. I'm very new to streaming on Twitch. Any viewers that want to come hangout and help me start off my twitch grind would be greatly appreciated! 

Some SOLID Gameplay and some not so smooth commentary. We all start somewhere right? Drop by and give me some feedback or make fun of me if that will make you feel good! twitch.tv/ChriispyShots

Going to be streaming around 5:30PM EST tonight. I'm very new to streaming on Twitch. Any viewers that want to come hangout and help me start off my twitch grind would be greatly appreciated! 

Some SOLID Gameplay and some not so smooth commentary. We all start somewhere right? Drop by and give me some feedback or make fun of me if that will make you feel good! twitch.tv/ChriispyShots

i have streamed on twitch for some time.feel free to ask me for any tips to improve your channel too:)Also gave you a follow on twitch as a good start.Feel free to hit me up on xbox too. Will be streaming EU Halo community night against snakebite from CLG at 3pm est at : https://www.twitch.tv/samshepardgaming

• Upvote (+1) 1

Streaming some H5 for a while. Playing solo BTB atm then switching to arena. Feel free to watch or join! Just using the twitch app.

Twitch.tv/bromanjaro_