Sign in to follow this  
CyReN

Post Your Halo 5: Guardians Spartan

I made this by accident, sans the visor. Anubis' helmet looks fantastic. Maybe a bit closer to Scout.

Like Scout and Mark V B had a nice baby

Apparently the RECLUSE-Class MJOLNIR is an exploitative, potentially torturous armor variant. The one with the helmet that resembles a Horse Fly's head.

How do you all have stuff unlocked? I have nothing except the 2 default armors and helmets...

You can preview the locked armors, that's how I made my cat spartan at least. Otherwise there's REQ packs you can get by doing Spartan company stuff.

Thought this might be a cool thread to bump now that people have unlocked a ton more customization.

Thought this might be a cool thread to bump now that people have unlocked a ton more customization.

I managed to get Raijin through Bronze-Spamming.

I don't even. None of the new armor and hardly any interesting bits and pieces are even in Bronze Packs aside from Visors.

Do people suggest primarily buying silver packs?

Bronze until completion, silver until completion, gold.

You'll know you're done when you start to get req points back from a pack.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bronze until completion, silver until completion, gold.

You'll know you're done when you start to get req points back from a pack.

But Bronze only has a chance at permanent unlocks... Silver has guaranteed 2 until you run out.

But Bronze only has a chance at permanent unlocks... Silver has guaranteed 2 until you run out.

It's been proven by most that the rate you get the 1 unlock in bronze is >50%. You can buy 4 bronze packs for the price of one silver. It's a better deal as long as you're unlocking at >50% rate. Plus you gain all the extra boosts from all the bronze packs which makes you get more packs faster as well.

Bronze has some decent resell value to be honest, to assume you aren't actually using the items provided. Wish I kept it simple beforehand.

It's been proven by most that the rate you get the 1 unlock in bronze is >50%. You can buy 4 bronze packs for the price of one silver. It's a better deal as long as you're unlocking at >50% rate. Plus you gain all the extra boosts from all the bronze packs which makes you get more packs faster as well.

Thanks for this. Spartan in sig.

I really hope this supposed DECIMATOR armor coming next year (likely January or even February) actually looks like a Mark VI successor as it was inferred.

"Closest to the Mark VII"

It just wasn't anatomically plausible seeing the mark VI without its space diaper in Halo 4. They got it right with the Mark IV, V, and VI in Halo 5.