Sign in to follow this  
CyReN

Post Your Halo 5: Guardians Spartan

-snip-

During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@Nesquiked OMG NEKO DESU KAWAII!!!

6199451721924608.png?k=hGaaDCZlIAeKC1J5J

I remade my Halo 3 Spartan armor, I honestly love the Nightfall Helmet more than the rest of its component body armor, it's the closest to Halo 3 we've gotten. At least a cross between 3 and Reach.

• Upvote (+1) 1

These colours are disgusting.

The secondary ones are broken to hell, I cannot match them, and browns do not differentiate from red for whatever reason...  :wutface:

When your internet is so slow you can't customize your spartan :'(

I. Cannot. Stand that.

On the subject I'm no longer salty about the simpler customization due to the presence of Mark IV and Security. Also, Nightfall's helmet is the closest to a Halo 3 we've gotten. That's what we really needed.

I wonder how they could describe the Mark IV in-armory without ignoring the fact it didn't start out available with shields heh.

The secondary ones are broken to hell, I cannot match them, and browns do not differentiate from red for whatever reason...  :wutface:

I have a feeling, read "hope," that it's due to the web browser rendering and not in game. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I have a feeling, read "hope," that it's due to the web browser rendering and not in game. 

WebGL can be a shit pain in the ass platform so I wouldn't use it as an example anyways, Vanity (Reach armor builder) was a lot more accurate color-wise than this bloat.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have 2 req packs from watching those 10 vids, and pre ordering the game. Dont know how or if I can open them, but here is my super unique spartan. CRyIChYUEAAjCu4.png

343i do not bother adding a 3D Spartan model, I appreciate the effort of putting in some more detail but WebGL is just such ass it doesn't even load half the time I mess with it.

"Post your spartan"...

*Everyone posts their dream spartan, which they don't even have the armor for*

Well it's that or everyone posts a different colored Mark VI helmet so take your pick.

Well it's that or everyone posts a different colored Mark VI helmet so take your pick.

There are a handful of ways to already have unlocks or req packs, so it would have been cool to actually see what people already have unlocked.