Joseph

Beyond Tournaments Announcement

Holy fuck. only profanity can express....

Great shit guys, this is a lot more than i expected. nice!

Makes me want skins more to rep the teammmmmm

Incredible stuff gents. Truly awesome and a massive boost to the competitive scene. Hope this is a massive success for you.

• Upvote (+1) 6

And people were happy Gamebattles had added Halo 5 :) Guess its time to find some friends to play around.

Has there been any thought about EU vs USA? Are there going to be regions or just one pile and hoping halo 5 has a nice way of searching good ping for all?

Tnx for all the work put in for community

And people were happy Gamebattles had added Halo 5 :) Guess its time to find some friends to play around.

Has there been any thought about EU vs USA? Are there going to be regions or just one pile and hoping halo 5 has a nice way of searching good ping for all?

Tnx for all the work put in for community

Tournaments will be open to all regions.

Get some cheeky nandos with the m8s and play some games.  :flames:

• Upvote (+1) 3

It truly is amazing, I'm not the type of person who enters this stuff, but seeing how it's from beyond makes me love promoting you guys to other players.

Not as bogus as @@Moa having a bracket win aha. Kappa

Looks good guys. Interested to see how it goes/more details. Any thought into what UMG Online has with the money matches? Or is that too many legal issues?

Not as bogus as @@Moa having a bracket win aha. Kappa

Looks good guys. Interested to see how it goes/more details. Any thought into what UMG Online has with the money matches? Or is that too many legal issues?

What they are doing is a gray area, technically falling under "skilled gaming".  

Building a money betting system would be costly, and it could potentially become illegal once the legal system catches up.

As someone who literally just got premium for a month, I have to say, this is already worth it.  :flames:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Any ideas on what games will be supported? I'd love a wide range of games to compete in, not just Halo. 

Halo

Cod

Street fighter / Any other voted fighting game by the community

Racing games?

Any ideas on what games will be supported? I'd love a wide range of games to compete in, not just Halo. 

Halo

Cod

Racing games?

GoW

• Downvote (-1) 1

Halo

Cod

Racing games?

We'll be launching with our already announced weekly Halo tournaments, primarily in Halo 5: Guardians but will definitely keep an open mind in considering other games to host.

Halo

Cod

Racing games?

Right now we are going to be working closely with ASTRO to run weekly Halo 5 events. There have been discussions about Call of Duty and Gears of War, but nothing has been set in stone.

I would say that CoD will eventually become a no brainer as an addition to Halo 5 tournaments.