Sign in to follow this  
BooRaD

Astro TR Xbox one Mic problems

Hey don't know if i can post this here but was just wondering.

I bought the New Astro TR for Xbox one and was wondering if anyone had issues like me with there mic not working when trying to chat on xbox one? i plugged everything in like it should be.

Hey don't know if i can post this here but was just wondering.

I bought the New Astro TR for Xbox one and was wondering if anyone had issues like me with there mic not working when trying to chat on xbox one? i plugged everything in like it should be.

How do you have everything connected?

My Power cord from Mix amp to the side of my xbox one and optical cable plugged in. My Headset cord from Mic to mix amp. Sound works fine just can't chat

My Power cord from Mix amp to the side of my xbox one and optical cable plugged in. My Headset cord from Mic to mix amp. Sound works fine just can't chat

What chat adapter are yo using? Also you update the firmware on your xbox controller right?

They say you don't need a chat adapter you just plug in your headphones into mix amp which plugs into the xbox and thats how you talk

They say you don't need a chat adapter you just plug in your headphones into mix amp which plugs into the xbox and thats how you talk

Have you watched this? 

Yea man lol mic doesn't woek at all can't even get it to work on my PC as well

Oh wow...

If it doesnt work on PC your Mic might be dead.

Buy a new stand alone mic -> http://www.astrogaming.com/a40-microphone/A40-Microphone.html?dwvar_A40-Microphone_color=Black#start=1

Also you might want to check if it is not the MixAmp so do you have a Y-Splitter to connect the A40s to the 3.5mm analog ports on your PC?