Sign in to follow this  
Automaton

DXRacer H2A 1v1 Bracket, Schedule, Reporting and More!

Your Name: Raaayne

Winner: Raaayne

Round Number: 2

Score: Qristola is not a valid gamertag.

Im literally in the party with him, raaayne hasnt even played me and reported he won can we get a fix on this please lol kids sliming his way up the bracket

Currently resolving a couple disputes while DQ'ing no shows. Apologies for the delay! Once the disputes are handled, the tournament will continue as scheduled.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Your name: Blackstarshyped

Winner: winntur

Round: 2

Score: 2-0

he can have the win starts up round 2 and as soon as i spawn he's invis and shotguns me in my face lmao no thanks. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Zkyj is not even a gamertag. He got put up in my game in round 3 without even playing a game. He'll probably not show for this one either.

Zkyj is not even a gamertag. He got put up in my game in round 3 without even playing a game. He'll probably not show for this one either.

it's zky j. I'm here

All 4 of the people who I could play in round 3 are offline. This is ridiculous haha. 

GT: DomeRocked

yeah so I watch Rayne invite BxbyJ for their round, BxbyJ doesn't join 15 minutes past the match time, Rayne reports and gets the loss?

I lost fair and square, Rayne didn't. I watched Rayne invite this kid EVERY minute on the dot for 15 minutes and he gets the loss. Pretty fucking stupid

Your Name: SUDDOTH1

Winner: SUDDOTH 1
Round Number: 3
Score: 2 - 1 (Best of 3 games)

almost choked up 7-1 and won 8-7 omg my heart was beating, dude chased me with a shotgun when i had sword and snipe

• Upvote (+1) 2

Your Name: MARSHiiN

Winner: MARSHiiN

Round Number: Round 1

Score: No show

name:tim bg

winner:tim bg

Round 1

score 3-1

• Upvote (+1) 1