Sign in to follow this  
Joseph

5% Discount on ALL ASTRO Gaming Products!

Hey guys! 

Since the beginning of our partnership with ASTRO, the Beyond community has been asking if there is a Beyond discount code for ASTRO products.

09d3b18023c392f90ddb9a77e5163bc9.png

While some companies spam discount codes to no end, this is not something ASTRO generally offers (on a rare occasion). However, we are excited to announce that we now have an official Beyond discount link! The discount will automatically be applied to your cart, you dont need to put in any codes.

You can now save 5% on ALL ASTRO Gaming products! - http://astro.gg/BE-5

• Upvote (+1) 8

Just bought the A40 TR's today. Link didn't work for me. Tried going through the process twice by clicking the link and going up til actually paying for the thing. Payed for it the second time without a discount. Just a heads up i guess

Just bought the A40 TR's today. Link didn't work for me. Tried going through the process twice by clicking the link and going up til actually paying for the thing. Payed for it the second time without a discount. Just a heads up i guess

Thanks - was working on every product yesterday, will send over to ASTRO to fix. 

Would this work with the TR headset only ? It doesnt allow me to pick it and apply the discount. :(

Standby - getting info now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Would this work with the TR headset only ? It doesnt allow me to pick it and apply the discount. :(

Looks like the TR launch messed with the discount link, and caused other bugs. They are working on a fix now if you want to hold off the discount should be back soon :)

Is this link for American purchases only? If i click the link it takes me the the U.S site, and when i change it to Canada, the discount is gone.

Looks like the TR launch messed with the discount link, and caused other bugs. They are working on a fix now if you want to hold off the discount should be back soon :)

I shall.

You guys should make a templet for some custom made beyond tags. I would buy a pair.

I clicked on the link, went to checkout, and didn't see the beyond discount applied. Am I missing something? Also I'm attempting to purchase the A40 TR headset and mixamp set.

I clicked on the link, went to checkout, and didn't see the beyond discount applied. Am I missing something? Also I'm attempting to purchase the A40 TR headset and mixamp set.

Just tested it - worked fine for me. It goes from 250 to 237.50 automatically in the cart.

Just tested it - worked fine for me. It goes from 250 to 237.50 automatically in the cart.

Worked this morning, weird.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This will work for the UK store right?

I believe so, an easy way to test is to click our discount link, and then add something to your cart. It will automatically apply the discount before you have to checkout.